Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-20, 07:59 PM  
daisymae

Aliskina, thank you for the breakdown! I had ordered it and received it last Friday but haven't done it yet..maybe tomorrow.

Since my last check in I have done Bootcamp, Ellen Barrett's Fat Burning Fusion, Jessica Smith's Feel Good Fusion and Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance Cardio Lean today.

Pat Green Energy is a good one! I did that one a couple of weeks ago!

ETA, I was looking back to see when I had done GE and it was over a month ago! February is flying by! Last week I also did some treadmill intervals, Jessica's Cardio Ballet and Earth from Shiva Rea's Daily Energy.
daisymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-20, 12:53 PM  
YogaGal

Last week for Valentine’s Day I did the Heart Opening Mantra from Solar Power and the next day I did Heart Helper from House Call. I also did a few Sarah Beth routines for stretching and hip opening. This week so far I’ve done Solar Power Part 1 on Tuesday and Part 2 on Thursday with the Warmup from Transformer on Wednesday.

aliskina: I still haven’t tried Beautiful Breakthroughs; I’m a bit intimidated by the longer time and lack of a matrix, but maybe I can try it out doing my Spring Break week off work early next month. I love Fat Free and Beauty Body and do those often.

daisymae: You’ve been doing a nice variety of workouts. I do a LOT of Jessica Smith and I have a few of Shiva Rea's, but haven’t done any for a long time.

Pat: I really need to do some Green Energy of the Heart before February is over. And it is flying by fast!
Old 02-26-20, 06:35 PM  
YogaGal

I finally did some Green Energy of the Heart on Tuesday morning; I did GE Set #1 which included a lot of cobra variations and bow pose. Since I’ve been working so much on the computer--grading and preparing for classes--I figured all that back-bending would be good for me. On Monday I did a lovely 10-minute Slow Stretch from Sarah Beth's youtube after my strength workout.