Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-11-13, 09:00 AM  
SuzieC

TA: Which continuity after Meta?

Hello all,
I'm currently on level 4 of Abcentric and am thinking ahead to Continuity.

I first started with Omnicentric, and started receiving the Continuity shipments. At the time I couldn't get through Meta and due to a mixup with customer support it took a while cancelling the omnicentric continuity shipments, so I ended up accumulating the entire first year of workouts.

I restarted TA recently but this time went with Abcentric, because I am in fact Abcentric. I am loving the workouts, and wondering what I should do after I finish Meta.

Do you think it will be ok to continue with omni continuity, or should I really get abcentric continuity? If there isn't much difference, I'd rather save the money. Can someone who has done both continuities or has dabbled in the various continuities provide some opinions?

Much appreciated!
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 09:40 AM  
yahoo205

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=191296

This is a link to a thread with some question and answers to help figure out body type.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 10:08 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=191296

This is a link to a thread with some question and answers to help figure out body type.

Thanks for this yahoo, but I do know I'm abcentric and am doing abcentric Meta. The question I had was, is it ok for me to continue with omnicentric continuity (since I already have it) or should I really get abcentric continuity? Are they different enough to warrant purchasing abcentric continuity?
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 10:47 AM  
chrisqan

Suzie- Just do the Omnicentric. You don't need Ab, you'll still see results.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 01:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
Suzie- Just do the Omnicentric. You don't need Ab, you'll still see results.
I agree. Abcentric and Omni Continuity are different enough so that somebody could own both sets. But if you're trying to save money then I would stick with Omni since you already own it. Omni still works your abs a lot.
Old 06-11-13, 01:22 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

I am doing Continuity Omni and I have seen great results in my abs, thanks to all the plank variations in these workouts. I found that Omni 2.1 was generally not as great for the abs (and not as great overall, in fact) and I am now using Glute 2.2 to focus on that area a bit more. So I would suggest doing Omni Year 1 and then switching to Abcentric for Year 2.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 01:44 PM  
chrisqan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I am doing Continuity Omni and I have seen great results in my abs, thanks to all the plank variations in these workouts. I found that Omni 2.1 was generally not as great for the abs (and not as great overall, in fact) and I am now using Glute 2.2 to focus on that area a bit more. So I would suggest doing Omni Year 1 and then switching to Abcentric for Year 2.
Fuzzie- For 2.1, there is a lot of overlap. IIRC, any two centrics share 6/9 levels in 2.1. So you'd only get 3 extra workouts if you subscribe to two centrics. If you didn't like 2.1 Omni, you probably won't like 2.1 Ab. Same is true for 2.4, a lot of overlap.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 01:51 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
Fuzzie- For 2.1, there is a lot of overlap. IIRC, any two centrics share 6/9 levels in 2.1. So you'd only get 3 extra workouts if you subscribe to two centrics. If you didn't like 2.1 Omni, you probably won't like 2.1 Ab. Same is true for 2.4, a lot of overlap.
Thanks for the info! I also have Glute 2.1 and found there were overlapping levels. I don't know, this set just seems less inspired whereas 2.2 really feels fresh.

I should clarify that my suggestion to Suzie was not to buy both Omni and Ab for year 2 but to switch from Omni to Ab at that point since she already owns the first year of Omni. I noticed Year 2 is now available on TA's web site as a single package rather than a subscription (and cheaper too!)
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 02:02 PM  
Coastal Girl

I know this is off the topic of this thread but do any of you ladies know if any of the centrics in months 4-12 of continuity overlap any levels?
Thanks!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-13, 02:36 PM  
LaCatrina

I'd like to know too. I have Hip year one, and I'm waiting for the first set of glute continuity. Maybe for year two I should stay with either hip or glute.... no?

Tags
continuity, tracy anderson