Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-17-20, 07:45 PM  
Taiga

Sigh---Mary had the package ready on Saturday but President's Day slowed the mail. Maybe by Thursday or Friday.....will likely do it as soon as I have it in my hands
Old 02-17-20, 07:49 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
impatiently waiting! ha ha. My shipping confirmation still says the label has been created only. That was from 2 days ago.
ncl when did you preorder?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-20, 07:40 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I tracked my order from Tracie, appears it hasn't moved. I am hoping it shows up by end of week.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-20, 10:09 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Tracked it again, just started moving yesterday so more than likely won't get until possibly Saturday.

I stand corrected, not expected until Monday, 2/24! So they really didn't ship last week as promised.....

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 02-19-20, 10:46 AM  
Messe

Ordered November 16 and finally received my tracking notice yesterday, but Tracie and Co. haven't taken the package to the post office yet, so people who ordered from Total Fitness DVDs will likely receive their DVDs before I do.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-20, 12:00 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
Ordered November 16 and finally received my tracking notice yesterday, but Tracie and Co. haven't taken the package to the post office yet, so people who ordered from Total Fitness DVDs will likely receive their DVDs before I do.
They most definitely will!

Old 02-19-20, 12:07 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
That's was my prediction.
The multiple emails from Tracie telling me they were shipping "this week" for two weeks in a row and Mary already had in stock made me bet Mary could have it to folks faster... it's the way she rolls.

I ordered later than you guys so I guess that's why I haven't received a tracking notice.

I know I'll get them...when I do I will scrap what I'm doing to try them.

It is sorta like looking for Santa on the weather report though.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-20, 05:36 PM  
momofcha

Thanks for saying Mary had them. With the 10off coupon and a small reward they ended up being cheaper than ordering from Tracie direct. I’m hopeful they’re worth the wait.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-20, 08:19 PM  
Taiga

Well, Mary was fast but thanks to President's day, my package isn't due until Saturday. I guess weekend fun will have to do
Old 02-20-20, 12:07 AM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

I would be annoyed if I ordered them from Tracie. That's why I generally pass on preorders and wait until Mary has what I want. Most preorder discounts aren't worth the aggravation, especially when you factor in Mary's discount and/or free (fast) shipping.

Tags
signature series, tracie long