Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-16, 03:34 PM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I just got home from hiking and found a shipping confirmation. Mine was sent priority mail.
Great news !!!
Old 03-18-16, 04:09 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I'm sorry to hear you guys have had these issues with your purchases. I did get mine before the explosion in demand that she's trying to meet right now. I guess the group and all those progress pictures are to blame.

Lannette, those are my thoughts exactly. I have a ton of respect for the medical profession (both my parents are doctors), but PT, medication and many visits to the Ortho didn't help my husband much with his tennis elbow

Also, aside from the cellulite issue, I haven't had any issues with plantar fasciitis. I had to be careful, stretch, ice after impact workouts, sleep with a brace here and there, back off from walking a lot in flip flops, etc. etc. and since I started using the FB as per the video on PF I haven't had a flare-up, even though I've kicked up the intensity of my workouts and I'm power walking with my husband three times a week or more. If my butt gets less dimply I'll be super happy, but so far I'll say this purchase has been a success for me
This is great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
I bought mine before the increase in demand. Maybe mine does not have a manufacturing defect. I was influenced by raves from Tonique ladies in FB. Too bad I did not consistently use it and it sat with my other foam rollers and massage tools. I only used it on weekends when DH gave me back massages.
It is turning out to be the best $89 investment I've ever made since my abs are getting so smooth!
I blast after my workouts and before my morning shower too.
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by editstein View Post
Great news !!!
Hopefully this means that everyone starts getting shipping notices.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-16, 04:37 PM  
Lannette

One other thing....

This statement was part of the shipping email message.

Quote:
Please note, once the item is in USPS care, we no longer have control of the package. Please contact them with any delivery questions.
Sounds like they won't replace a package gone astray.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 07:06 AM  
SEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
Great results mizach!!

Susan, I use a spray bottle. It was originally a sun tan oil one that I started to mix with coconut oil. I just spray the area, spread the oil with the claw of the FB and that's it. IMO is not as messy as pouring some oil in your hand, applying it, clean your hands, etc. Also, I blast my waist, belly and legs lying down. I'm very flexible, so it's easier to reach everywhere and I don't get as tired as when I did it standing up - my arms specially. I bet it's definitely not a pretty sight, but it gets the job done
Thanks Rebecca! The spray bottle is a great idea and I think I will try lying down to use it.
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 08:35 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

LaCatrina,
What spray bottle do you use? I wonder if I can use my Misto.
What oil do you use? I must be insane since now, I want a heating pad and a sauna. Lol.

Sev,
I also blast my triceps while lying down on the bed. The full size FB is too heavy and too bulky for that area. I still want to buy anoher one and cut it in half. An alternative is to have my son make me one with some mod. He works for a company that manufactures parts used in aircrafts and sailboats. He has a 3D printer too.

Lanette,
T's OIP is almost like Ashley's 'stab and wiggle wiggle' nugget way.

I wish I took before pictures of my abs. I have stared at my C section scar for 26 years so I am intimately acquainted with it LOL.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 08:41 AM  
sophiesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
I've been plagued with cellulite since I was 11 years old. I am definitely interested in learning more, just joined the FB group and will be purchasing one if real results possible!!

Holy crap! I thought the only person in existence who has had cellulite since forever. I'm guessing it's tied to getting my period at 12? TMI but hey.

If you get it, let me know how it goes!
sophiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 10:59 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

My Fascia Blaster was delivered today. I'm quite impressed with the quality, it appears to be well made. I checked carefully for hairline cracks and did not see any. I tested it for a couple of minutes over clothes and I could definitely feel it. Felt the massage more than with the Octopus or any other massagers that I've tried. As others mentioned, the Blaster seems to work it more because of the smaller size of the multiple claws.

Attached is a picture of the Blaster alongside the the Octopus.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fascia Blaster-Octopus-compared-.jpg
Views:	15107
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	4378  
Old 03-19-16, 12:36 PM  
MelissaA

I just got mine, too!
MelissaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 12:57 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Susie,
You forgot to mention that your FB and octopus are on top of your super duper wonderful rebounder!
I still use my octopus on my butt. I have another one coming my way so I can blast both cheeks at the same time lol.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-16, 01:23 PM  
rosepetals

You need to realize the fascia blasters are an idea that has produced more sales than expected. Its not a giant business. She has them manufactured and sent over to the US. She said they come by boat. Due to the high demand, there at times are issues with slow delivery.

I love my fb. I find it moves the lymph. Its very detoxing for me. While others here implied its not possible, I find it highly detoxing. Other ladies who use the fb on Facebook have had similar detox reactions. Anything from nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, to flu like symptoms.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ashley black guru, bad customer service, fascia, fascia blaster, gua sha massage tool, lure massage tool, massage, myofascial self-release, pain relief, recovery