Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-18, 03:46 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
What are the shortest Margarets? I'd like to do a short strength workout followed by my CS.
Fitness Becomes You has six 20-minute workouts.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-18, 03:49 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Margaret is now at 60% off!
Why didn't I wait to order?! I just received my order and I'm liking the looks of Beauty to the Bone, the only one I've previewed.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

Old 05-25-18, 04:16 PM  
sherry7899

There are some audio problems on Fitness Becomes You. There are some dropouts and times where the audio does not match her mouth movements.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-18, 04:23 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
There are some audio problems on Fitness Becomes You. There are some dropouts and times where the audio does not match her mouth movements.
I hope it isn't too noticeable when I do it. It's one of the ones I ordered.

Old 05-25-18, 10:18 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I'm planning to get the classics. of the following, which ones would you select to go with this order?

beauty to the bone
sculpture
all my best*

*and of the 2 all my bests, is one better than the other? do I need "all my best" since they're parts workouts?

I have: perfect 10, getting better, fight age with strength, and my body of work. some of these are parts workouts.

thanks.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-18, 01:55 AM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I'm planning to get the classics. of the following, which ones would you select to go with this order?

beauty to the bone
sculpture
all my best*

*and of the 2 all my bests, is one better than the other? do I need "all my best" since they're parts workouts?
If you want one really tough workout, get Sculpture. That has a dread factor for me.

All My Best 3 & 4 has newer DVD 'samples' since it was released after 1 & 2 which just has earlier bits.
Old 05-27-18, 01:11 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
If you want one really tough workout, get Sculpture. That has a dread factor for me.

All My Best 3 & 4 has newer DVD 'samples' since it was released after 1 & 2 which just has earlier bits.
sculpture toughness - that's what people have said. is the dread factor because it's long?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 05-27-18, 01:33 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I like Beauty to the Bone.

Old 05-28-18, 04:31 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

it appears that unplugged vol 1 for both the 1900 and 2000 series are sold out.

i ordered AMB vol 1, raising the bar, Classics and BttB.

Old 05-30-18, 10:59 AM  
Floren

Series 2000 Vol 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
it appears that unplugged vol 1 for both the 1900 and 2000 series are sold out.
If anyone wants Series 2000 Vol 1, I have an extra I could trade for Series 1900 Vol 1.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale, unplugged