Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-12-15, 07:40 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

anyone have a phone number for OpenSky.com ?

they're not responding to their emails. I don't have an order because it's not allowing my order to go through.

they have my email - they keep sending me ads and announcements!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-15, 08:14 PM  
jplain

From an order confirmation:
Quote:
OpenSky is located at 18 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011
Call us with questions at 844.707.7779
Hope that helps! Also, you might try putting the order through using a different browser. If they recently updated their website interface, it might not have all the kinks worked out yet.
jplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 01:18 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

thanks!

i did do a google search, but i was a little worried in case it wasn't their official number.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 08-13-15, 07:30 AM  
Lilypad

BZAR

Did you order Short & Sweet too?
Lilypad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-15, 10:28 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypad View Post
BZAR

Did you order Short & Sweet too?
you have ESP - yes, it was one of my items.

did you?

Old 08-13-15, 11:00 AM  
Lilypad

LOL
Yes I did. I ordered on the 11th and it states my order should ship by the 18th and it also states its pending. I was just wondering what it all meant.
Old 08-14-15, 09:41 AM  
wendug

Oh, I forgot about OpenSky! I ordered some items from them when they first opened and had a bad experience. After a month of waiting for an item, they finally emailed me to say it was sold out. And it was the item I was most excited about! Hope their site and service has improved!
Old 08-20-15, 07:07 AM  
Lilypad

Bzar

Have you received your Short & Sweet set yet? I haven't yet and contacted them via email. They responded quickly and said it was the merchant who was holding up my order. They also said they were going to reach out to them and let me know what's going on with the order. I was able to find 2 of them on YouTube. Just search Travis Eliot short & sweet and #1 should pop up and the one with Lauren Stockholm is her name I think.
Old 11-22-15, 10:59 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

OLD THREAD ALERT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypad View Post
Have you received your Short & Sweet set yet? I haven't yet and contacted them via email. They responded quickly and said it was the merchant who was holding up my order. They also said they were going to reach out to them and let me know what's going on with the order. I was able to find 2 of them on YouTube. Just search Travis Eliot short & sweet and #1 should pop up and the one with Lauren Stockholm is her name I think.
thanks - sorry i didn't see your post until now.

does anyone know if Open Sky is having a Black Friday-ish sale?

Tags
opensky