Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-11, 08:52 PM  
mommyofjoeyp

yogavibes.com

I have have an unlimited class pass for the next month on yogavibes and was wondering if anyone can share their favourite classes.

Thanks!
mommyofjoeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11, 05:49 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

I love all the Core Fusion classes! My favorites are the two Bridgehampton ones (Core Fusion and Core Fusion Cardio) but they really are all excellent - very much like taking a live class.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11, 06:34 AM  
mommyofjoeyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I love all the Core Fusion classes! My favorites are the two Bridgehampton ones (Core Fusion and Core Fusion Cardio) but they really are all excellent - very much like taking a live class.
Thanks Fuzzie. The Core Fusions were my reason for wanting to try yogavibes. I'm off to do the Bridgehampton Core Fusion class in a few minutes.
Old 09-02-11, 07:20 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyofjoeyp View Post
I'm off to do the Bridgehampton Core Fusion class in a few minutes.
Please report back to let me know how you like it!
Old 09-02-11, 07:40 AM  
jplain

FYI for anyone who doesn't have a subscription and is interested, YogaVibes is offering a free 1-month subscription to celebrate Yoga Month. See post in Bargain Watch: link.
jplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11, 08:00 AM  
mommyofjoeyp

Just finished the Bridgehampton Core Fusion class and really loved Lis' part of the class. I'm not a huge fan of the Core Fusion abs where they position their back against the wall (like in Lean and Toned). It's probably because I can hardly raise my legs in this position. I did enjoy Fred's abs on the floor away from the wall. I wish they would put out a DVD like this class (is there one that I don't know about?!!). I have the one month free membership and am really looking forward to trying as many classes as I can. I think it will be the Erin Jacques yoga class tomorrow!
Old 09-02-11, 08:16 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Glad you enjoyed the class! Lis' section is also my favorite, especially the kneeling seat work. Erin's class is on my to-do list for the weekend as well
Old 09-03-11, 09:44 AM  
mommyofjoeyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Glad you enjoyed the class! Lis' section is also my favorite, especially the kneeling seat work. Erin's class is on my to-do list for the weekend as well
Hi Fuzzie. Just wondering if you did this yoga class yet? Did it this morning and it totally kicked my butt!!! I've never done such advanced yoga. Some of the poses I would have thought were never even possible except there are people in her class doing them! I could have just sat and watched the woman in the front with the grey pants. Her strength and flexibility are fascinating. Great class and definitely some poses I strive to be able to do at some point in my life!!
Old 09-04-11, 10:03 AM  
firmaholic

Bumping up this thread, would love to hear more yoga recommendations.

TIA
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-11, 11:08 AM  
alikruegs
VF Supporter

Yesterday I did Ralf Gates Vinyasa Yoga: After Cardio Practice and really enjoyed it! Much of it is focused on opening the hips with good prep work and nice long holds. It's a 31min practice. I also liked his personality.
Today I'm going to try a Yin Yoga practice. It's my rest day, but I think that counts are rest / restore.

Tags
online classes, online subscriptions, yogavibes