Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-15, 01:59 PM  
marya

Tech Question re Jill Miller's Quick Fix RX

Obsessive-compulsively, after each individual segment (intro, 5 min routine, intro, 10 min routine), we are forcibly returned to the main menu. WHAT were the producers thinking? How I've wished for a Raviana-style matrix, so I could program the segments to my heart's desire.

Does anyone know of a way to program Quick Fix RX to play chapters in succession, on either a computer or a DVD player?
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-15, 07:17 PM  
Eibhinn

I'm pretty sure my DVD has a "play all" option for each area which plays the five and then ten minute sequence one after the other. Does yours not have that? Am I remembering things incorrectly?
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-15, 09:00 PM  
Vantreesta

I'm pretty sure I can choose play all for each area as well.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-15, 03:01 AM  
marya

I just double checked the menu--even wore my reading glasses--no Play All option. Hmmm--wonder what happened with my set!

Did you order your DVDs as a set or individually? I think they were released as a 2 DVD set originally. Perhaps when they were released individually the menu was improved.
Old 07-10-15, 08:00 AM  
jplain

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
I just double checked the menu--even wore my reading glasses--no Play All option. Hmmm--wonder what happened with my set!

Did you order your DVDs as a set or individually? I think they were released as a 2 DVD set originally. Perhaps when they were released individually the menu was improved.
I ordered mine individually. Both have a Play All option on the main menu, and if you click on a specific body area you get a Play All option for just that area.
jplain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-15, 08:19 AM  
kat_b

I have the set: as mentioned in addition to the play all on the main menu, when you choose the body part there is an option to "play both quickfixes" once you select the focus area. It's at the bottom of the list.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-15, 09:19 AM  
Eibhinn

I also bought mine individually.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-15, 01:49 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b View Post
I have the set: as mentioned in addition to the play all on the main menu, when you choose the body part there is an option to "play both quickfixes" once you select the focus area. It's at the bottom of the list.
My DVDs don't allow me to select the focus area, and there's no "play all" option. All I can do is select one item at a time per focus area--intro, 5 min, intro, 10 min. How strange!

I may just replace the set I have now. The upper body disc is defective, anyway--won't play on my DVD player, only on my computer. Unfortunately, I ordered the set some years ago, so it's too late to get my $$ back.

Thank you all for your input--I guess the problem is with my DVDs!