Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-14, 01:45 PM  
Pipi

Thanks I've watched all there short clips on my kindle. So I'm hoping they work.I so want to try the free week. I'm waiting for my birthday. I use my bike on a trainer and I've been hinting and actually blatantly telling my Dh I need clipless pedals for my bike. I think it will be easier to keep up and I would get a better workout.
Pipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-14, 02:23 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipi View Post
Thanks I've watched all there short clips on my kindle. So I'm hoping they work.I so want to try the free week. I'm waiting for my birthday. I use my bike on a trainer and I've been hinting and actually blatantly telling my Dh I need clipless pedals for my bike. I think it will be easier to keep up and I would get a better workout.
Clipless pedals are the best! They change the whole feel of the workout.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 09:07 AM  
FirmHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Totally agree!
FirmHeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 12:32 PM  
noodles

Quote:
Can i ask how it feels different? I don't have clipless but perhaps it's something i should invest in....
Jamie
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 05:12 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Can i ask how it feels different? I don't have clipless but perhaps it's something i should invest in....
Jamie
With clip less your able to pull up on the pedal engaging different muscles then just pushing down when your not clipped in. I find it ups the intensity a bit. It really fires my quads and hamstrings
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 08:39 PM  
noodles

Quote:
With clip less your able to pull up on the pedal engaging different muscles then just pushing down when your not clipped in. I find it ups the intensity a bit. It really fires my quads and hamstrings
Ooooh that sounds fabulous to fire things up more LOL!!! Thanks for the response, i'll definitely check this out,
Jamie
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 08:07 AM  
Rhonda

I did a free workout this morning. Spin with Brooke, the 36 minute one. wow it was tough. Now debating on getting the year subscription and cancelling Cathe Live. I like Cathe but there is too much impact lately in her workouts and I think I would rather do SSOD. I will try a couple more workouts this week during the free trial.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-14, 09:10 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Thanks to Cheryl and Lollie I discovered this awesome channel. It has revived my spin bike. LOVE the workouts. The music is just awesome and I love the live class setting.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-14, 08:29 AM  
Rhonda

Is this worth the $200/year price? I am thinking I want to spin a couple times a week but the DVDs I have (Spinervals, Cathe, Mindy, etc) can get dull after a while.

Do they post new spin workouts each week? I have a slight case of Plantar Facitis (? spelling) and need to do more cycling to keep up my cardio.

Thanks
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-14, 11:07 AM  
FirmHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Is this worth the $200/year price? I am thinking I want to spin a couple times a week but the DVDs I have (Spinervals, Cathe, Mindy, etc) can get dull after a while.

Do they post new spin workouts each week? I have a slight case of Plantar Facitis (? spelling) and need to do more cycling to keep up my cardio.

Thanks
I am still on my free week, and I am definitely signing up for the full year. I don't know how I could ever get bored because they add two new workouts per week and have so many older ones to choose from. I also love the variety - Speed Spin, Sculpt and Spin, Spin and Core (did one of these today), Straight Up Spin, and they also have TRX workouts, stretch, and other sculpting workouts. I love the music SO much. Today I heard a Pearl Jam song. I am sorry about your PF. I have it occasionally in my left foot, and I know it's both annoying and painful. I can't ever go barefoot anymore.
FirmHeels is offline   Reply With Quote