Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-14, 08:43 AM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

Studio Sweat on Demand

I tried my first Studio Sweat on Demand spin workout last week and I Loved, Loved, Loved it!! If you love spin workouts this is a must! They are filmed in a live class and I felt like I was right there. I downloaded 4 workouts, two by Rebecca and two by Cat Kom. You can pay $20 and have access to the complete library for a month. To see if you like the workouts, you are able to have free access to 5/6 workouts for one week. They also have TRX workouts which I will download. I would say these are intermediate to advance workouts. Probably more advance then intermediate. Check them out!

http://studio sweat on demand
Lollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14, 10:05 AM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

I see the link is not working. Try again.http://studiosweatondemand.com
Old 01-20-14, 02:34 PM  
noodles

I agree they are fabulous workouts. I had a free week about 1 year ago which was my introduction to spinning and boy were my legs and lungs on fire - loved it! The weight workouts were actually very good as well. I did not continue though as I couldn't really afford the fee if I were to join and it annoys me to have to unhook my laptop and take it downstairs etc in order to use any downloads or streaming - I don't have the most reliable internet connection either. Glad to see someone else has found this site though as well.
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14, 03:02 PM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

Hi Noodles! I had to stop a few times but I love workouts that I have to work up to.. I have only downloaded the workouts, next month I might try the access pass. I do know I will download another spin w/o and a TRX workout.
Old 01-20-14, 03:03 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Thanks for the link Lollie. I might try a TRX wo if there is a free one available.
Old 01-20-14, 03:43 PM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

Hi Helen, if you click on Getting started, Cat explains the site to you. Also, if you click on Classes and then Downloadables, you can select which workouts you would like to preview. I don't think there is a free TRX class. I did see one that I am going to download. It's lead by Cat

I hope you enjoy this site. I am starting to feel my legs and glutes from this morning's workout.
Old 01-20-14, 07:07 PM  
noodles

Cat Kom is in crazy great shape and such a motivating trainer. I have no idea how those spinning trainers talk through the entire workout because I'm sucking wind big time! Now you've got me thinking I should download one or two...
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14, 07:45 PM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

Cat Kom is in great shape. After reviewing the workouts cat and Rebecca are my two favorite.instructors followed by Becky? I say go ahead, download a workout.
Old 02-02-14, 09:41 AM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

SSOD has 50% off All Access Pass for a limited time. Reg price is $19.88per month. I am enjoying the workouts I have downloaded. Going to take advantage of the sale and try more spin workouts and their TRX workouts.
Old 02-21-14, 06:33 AM  
Lollie
VF Supporter

Great short spin

Had a great spin workout yesterday. My instructor was Brooke and she is tough! but good! She gets a lot out of you in35 mins. SSOD had a special for their All Access Pass, which I took advantage of, a couple of wks ago. For one month it was under $10. Good, good stuff in the library. Not sure if it is still going on but well worth checking on. Today spin/core with Rebecca, for Saturday a TRX workout w/ Kat.