Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-28-14, 01:01 PM  
Leonana

That Ben & Jerry's looks awesome! I was tempted, and I caved, lol.
Old 07-28-14, 01:27 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishIvy View Post
Several handy solutions to the typical VF problem:

1.) Women never bulk so don't miss any opportunity to bench press until you prolapse an internal organ.

2.) Tracy Anderson is perfect for you. Unless you don't like the results. Then curse that hag and we just knew Cathe wouldn't let you down.

3.) The next best rotation is the only set you don't own. I swear, it's the answer to all your problems.

4.) It's all about the diet. Just ask and a flaming horde of board members will descend to set you straight on that topic which (ironically) is strictly verbotten here. Then we can promptly get back to discussing exercise strategy and the 1000 or so meaningless exercise dvds we own or plan to buy next.

5.) Chamois creme, applied liberally, will cure anything else not addressed above.
Bwahahaha!!! Love it!! (and this hilarious thread! Made my day!!)

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 01:28 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I don't think even Joni O would "Joni O" Ben & Jerry!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 01:52 PM  
casey

Quote:
Several handy solutions to the typical VF problem:

1.) Women never bulk so don't miss any opportunity to bench press until you prolapse an internal organ.

2.) Tracy Anderson is perfect for you. Unless you don't like the results. Then curse that hag and we just knew Cathe wouldn't let you down.

3.) The next best rotation is the only set you don't own. I swear, it's the answer to all your problems.

4.) It's all about the diet. Just ask and a flaming horde of board members will descend to set you straight on that topic which (ironically) is strictly verbotten here. Then we can promptly get back to discussing exercise strategy and the 1000 or so meaningless exercise dvds we own or plan to buy next.

5.) Chamois creme, applied liberally, will cure anything else not addressed above.
I can't stop smiling. Thanks!
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 03:37 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
This is a cure for some problems...

It's hard to believe but I think I bulk when I eat this. I could be one of those freak women who builds muscle easily

Of course, it probably only appears as if I'm bulking. Maybe it's just fluid retention. I've never finished the whole Ben & Jerry rotation. Maybe I'll stick it out for a full 90 days and see where it takes me
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 03:43 PM  
Jeanne Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
This is the cure for any problems not solved by the above:

And only 2 more days until the premier! I love these movies. Everyone laughs at me, but it's such great, mindless entertainment.
Old 07-28-14, 03:50 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acey View Post
I'm eyeing this new set and I'm about to cave, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any feedback..(a single VFer responds saying "I liked it!" ) ...okay, I caved.
Lol. You showed great vidiot restraint. If it happens to be one of the days in the week, I feel adequately enabled all on my own
Old 07-28-14, 04:14 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
It's hard to believe but I think I bulk when I eat this. I could be one of those freak women who builds muscle easily

Of course, it probably only appears as if I'm bulking. Maybe it's just fluid retention. I've never finished the whole Ben & Jerry rotation. Maybe I'll stick it out for a full 90 days and see where it takes me
And I will join you, EnglishIvy. When are you starting? Do you think I need all the different flavors or will just my favorites be enough? Let's get a check in thread started!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-14, 04:54 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
And I will join you, EnglishIvy...... Do you think I need all the different flavors or will just my favorites be enough? Let's get a check in thread started!
You can certainly modify but as with anything, you get out what you put into it. Which might be kind of gross, if you interpret that literally

Regardless of flavors available, just be sure to put your full effort into it. I think the key to successful modifying is making sure you don't slack. Just because you are limited to a few flavors doesn't mean you can't use a bigger spoon or add more vigorous wrist action. A glucometer is also handy to measure your progress.
Old 07-28-14, 05:26 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishivy View Post
you can certainly modify but as with anything, you get out what you put into it. Which might be kind of gross, if you interpret that literally

regardless of flavors available, just be sure to put your full effort into it. I think the key to successful modifying is making sure you don't slack. Just because you are limited to a few flavors doesn't mean you can't use a bigger spoon or add more vigorous wrist action. A glucometer is also handy to measure your progress.
lmao!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ankle weights, benandjerrys, blenders, cat, chris freytag, eoin finn, please delete, problems, sharknado, vf humor