Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-17, 12:24 PM  
ChelePA

I just want to thank you for this thread. We have been talking mattresses for the past few months. I never considered organic prior to your post. But today I bought the organic mattress from Plush as well as some organic sheets from Sol. It’s a surprise Christmas gift for my husband. Plus we’re celebrating 20 years soon so it’s a combo gift. I’ll let you know if I like it
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 03:40 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I just want to thank you for this thread. We have been talking mattresses for the past few months. I never considered organic prior to your post. But today I bought the organic mattress from Plush as well as some organic sheets from Sol. It’s a surprise Christmas gift for my husband. Plus we’re celebrating 20 years soon so it’s a combo gift. I’ll let you know if I like it
Yes please! (Which one did you buy?)
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 04:13 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Which one did you order? I am planning on purchasing the Botanical Bliss next week. Fingers crossed you ordered the one I'm eyeing so you can give me feedback.....
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 09:03 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Which one did you order? I am planning on purchasing the Botanical Bliss next week. Fingers crossed you ordered the one I'm eyeing so you can give me feedback.....
9 inch medium king size
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-17, 11:17 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
9 inch medium king size
Ok please post your thoughts here. That's the one I'm interested in too.
Old 12-01-17, 08:18 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
9 inch medium king size
Great! After all the research I've done, I decided that was the best choice but I'm going to hold off on ordering mine until I get your feedback so I have personal confirmation.
Old 12-08-17, 11:40 PM  
SpiritYogi

Did you get your mattress yet, ChelePA? I was going to order mine this weekend but wanted to get your feedback first.
Old 12-24-17, 03:48 PM  
SpiritYogi

I just ordered the 9" Botanical Bliss today. It should arrive the first week of January. I'll provide feedback once I've had a chance to try it out.
Old 12-24-17, 04:24 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Thanks Dena, and hope you love it!
Old 12-25-17, 10:37 AM  
warriorprincess

Timely! DH and I just decided to buy a new mattress. My problem is convincing him we need organic in the first place! Aargh. Secondly, though, is I'm wondering if anyone has used memory foam with an adjustable base. DH wants to get an adjustable frame since he gets heartburn frequently and hopes that the semi-reclining position will reduce the times he's woken up with acid.

We currently have two twin size Talalay foam toppers that work well. They are only a couple of years old, but they do indent, which my temperpedic did not. I had no issues with the temperpedic, even though it's 15 years old now, but DH was waking up with back pain, so I got the firm topper for him. It did seem to make a big difference.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
warriorprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
latex, mattress, mattresses