Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-18, 10:47 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Jessica Smith Compendium including YouTube workouts as of June 2022

Edited for latest workouts as of June 2022

Note: I've changed my sharing method: The link below will take you to a Dropbox folder with PDFs (for printing) and Excel files (Excel spreadsheets) for all Jessica workouts sorted alphabetically and also by time and type. If you don't have excel, you can download the files and upload them to Google sheets.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/feyhd...61rwg20loibezp

The compendium links are updated for the latest releases and I've added a link to a YouTube workouts spreadsheet. The YouTube workouts spreadsheet was created and generously shared by another VFer . The YT links are broken, but everything else should be ok.

I use the PDF printout of workouts sorted by type the most because I can easily pick out strength, cardio, stretch, etc to suit my needs.

Let me know if I need to make any corrections.

Enjoy!

Feel free to skip this part if you want~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a few assumptions as to naming conventions which are listed in the column on the far right or at the bottom of the worksheet.

Amazon video downloads and Amazon Gaia and BeFit channel streaming are noted as such but otherwise all digital downloads can be found at Jessica's digital store (she uses the Purple Player platform). You can install Purple Player on your laptop and download the workouts. You can also install the Purple Player app and download the workouts to your phone (choose to download to the sd card if you have one and need to save phone memory). You can stream workouts via the purple player program on your computer or the app on your phone, but if wi-fi is unreliable the downloads will always work. I download the workouts and that has worked well for me.

Jessica has a free digital download at her store so you can try out the Purple Player platform.

Jessica's digital store can be found here:

https://jessicasmith.fitness/shop

In addition to VF and Amazon reviews, 2lazyforgym writes excellent in-depth reviews and her Jessica reviews can be found here:

https://2lazy4gym.com/category/trainers/jessica-smith/

Leslie

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith compendium, purple player, youtube downloads