Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-13, 01:08 PM  
jennstar

I ordered 10/10 and it appeared on my CC on 10/12. I recieved the package today with no shipping notice, I am very impressed with the system. This was a fantastic buy!
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 01:48 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennstar View Post
I ordered 10/10 and it appeared on my CC on 10/12. I recieved the package today with no shipping notice, I am very impressed with the system. This was a fantastic buy!
Sweet! Are these being shipped USPS?

thanks.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 01:53 PM  
jennstar

I think you had the option of choosing Ups or Usps. I chose
Usps since they tend to deliver faster to me.
jennstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 01:58 PM  
Charmed

I don't recall seeing an option. I am in California - maybe they chose it for me? (ordered mine 10/12, haven't rec'd yet)
Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 07:42 PM  
PrincessKick

My package came tonight just a few minutes ago. Wow. This was a steal for 15 dollars. Can't wait to start it tomorrow.
PrincessKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 08:09 PM  
fitgirl-atx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKick View Post
My package came tonight just a few minutes ago. Wow. This was a steal for 15 dollars. Can't wait to start it tomorrow.
I agree! Mine arrived today also, and I can't believe how much we got for $15! My myotape broke a while ago, so having one inside of this kit was worth the investment alone! Yay!!! Not to mention, the program itself looks like it's pretty high quality. I'm not sure when I'll actually do the program, but I'm happy to have it in my collection.

Laugh Often. Love Unconditionally. Live Beautifully.
DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos. I have also appeared as a cast member in a fitness DVD series. For details, please see my profile.
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-13, 09:38 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I ordered 10/10 and hadn't received it as of yesterday. Better check the mail tomorrow, I guess!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 12:01 AM  
pumptmuscle

I hope it comes obviously but I'm a bit disappointed in them. It's odd in 2013 not to get a shipping notice from such an established company. I'm sure they got more orders of these than they were anticipating but they probably get thousands of orders a day. It doesn't seem like the volume should be an issue for them.

"We all have our own issues" - Lashaun Dale

"Hi, I'm Billy Blanks and welcome to Tae Bo" Billy Blanks - Tae Bo

** 50 time marathoner
** 15 time ultramarathoner (the longest was 40 miles)
** All time high scorer at Blast Billiards
pumptmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 04:43 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I ordered last Thursday, & my kit arrived Wednesday by UPS. I didn't get a shipping notice. I did Cardio Tactics 1 & 2 yesterday. I liked them pretty well, & I got a good workout. There is a good variety of moves, but it isn't choreographed, it's all drills. I liked Cardio 2 better than Cardio 1, it felt less "generic" to me. The music was awful, but you have 3 audio options: music only, music & trainer, or trainer only. I liked that there were complete warmups & cooldown stretches.

I don't do systems as they're presented, because I like a wide variety of workouts so I will be sprinkling these workouts in among my other workouts. I hope to do the abs & stretch ones soon. I think this was a good deal for $20. I wouldn't have wanted to buy it for the original price, though, but that's just me--my favorite workouts are choreography with intensity.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-13, 10:58 AM  
dela

For those that received it, was it sent UPS or USPS? I see one person was UPS, just wondering if so far everyone has received them from UPS.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, vitamin world