Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-29-13, 12:23 PM  
Mollie F.
VF Supporter

Mine was $15, and it arrived yesterday.

Has anyone started a check-in for this program? Does anyone plan to do the program as written, in terms of doing the workouts?
Old 10-29-13, 12:44 PM  
momofcha

I did the second conditioning one this morning. I like it. Straightforward strength sets - just my cup of tea. Each DVD has gone through 4 rounds though and that is kinda boring to me - but they do switch up the exercises which is nice. So 4 sets of chest - but each set is a different chest move.

Today I bailed after 2 sets, just couldn't do it

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 02:53 PM  
Alan

Like everyone else I got the set figuring I had little to lose given the low price. I was impressed with the packaging but the stability ball is way too small. Looks like it's 55 cm in diameter. Maybe I'll take it to a baseball game and toss it into the stands along with the other beachballs.

Previewed a few workouts and they looked ok, nothing offensive but nothing exciting, either. I might try a rotation after the new year. Just the circuits, though. I'll probably not do the cardio workouts more than a couple of times.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 03:53 PM  
beth22

I'm another who ordered this thinking I have nothing to lose...

Well, I lost 15 bucks. Worst $15 I've ever spent. I Joni O'd every.single.disk. The stability ball is way too small, too.
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 10:52 PM  
Yoyogirl72

I got mine on Monday but haven't even opened the box yet. . I have way too many workouts/rotations and so little time.... Doubt I'll do this one as a rotation but I'll decide when I preview them.
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 06:08 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
I'm another who ordered this thinking I have nothing to lose...

Well, I lost 15 bucks. Worst $15 I've ever spent. I Joni O'd every.single.disk. The stability ball is way too small, too.
Hee hee...I thought that way about Supreme 90.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 08:53 AM  
gail92

Wink

Well a box was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. This has got to be the one I ordered back on Oct 11 as the receipt is dated Oct 15. Since this order was cancelled and a new one submitted I am thinking I probably have another one on the way. If that is the first order, it sure took a long time getting here.

Now this is really a sign of a true vidiot. I took everything out and looked through everything, showed my husband and said "Not bad for $15, huh?" Put everything back in the box and added it to the rest of my exercise stuff in the exercise room. I obsess so much about getting my dvd orders but I rarely do them for months. I have so many I could do a new one every day for the next four years and not repeat one. I am hopeless.
gail92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 09:07 AM  
beth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gail92 View Post
I took everything out and looked through everything, showed my husband and said "Not bad for $15, huh?"
LOL! I did the exact same thing! I was more proud of my bargain shopping than anything else! (Regardless of how bad I think the workouts are...and I think they're bad...I still got a ton of stuff for only 15 bucks!)
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 09:31 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
LOL! I did the exact same thing! I was more proud of my bargain shopping than anything else! (Regardless of how bad I think the workouts are...and I think they're bad...I still got a ton of stuff for only 15 bucks!)
Why do you think they are so bad? I was looking forward to getting these as a travel workout set, but now I'm not so sure.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-13, 10:32 AM  
bella121

I don't think they are bad at all! I've only done the first but I really enjoyed it!

Maybe I'm alone here but it was actually refreshing to do a back to basics workout without loads of combo moves that it seems like most instructors are creating that are awkward and uncomfortable to do. ( I love you chalene but I'm looking at you!)

I thought it was a good solid workout and I look forward to trying the rest!
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, vitamin world