Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-19, 04:33 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
merry christmas marci (demeris)

i am so glad you opened!!!

You were fun to shop for and am thrilled you and your furbaby are having fun with it :d
:d:d:d:d
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 04:34 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
It looks like you really enjoyed your first Holiday Gift Exchange experience. I loved reading your excitement over your package.
I did, and I learned a LOT about how to participate more fully.

Sherrry, you have been amazing. You're (and Anne, of course) are the reason this gift exchanged worked. Thank you for your diligence, your patience, and your wisdom!
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 11:53 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

A big thank you to my Secret Santa Laura S! The package came today and I opened it right away.
Laura sent me gliders and bands and two Linda Woolridge downloads that use them. This is great for when I travel although I am finding I use the bands even when I am home. My bands are getting frayed so I definitely need new ones. She also sent a great light to clip on my dog's collar for night time walks and some lip balm/sunscreen which I need this time of year.
And thank you so much for the Yin/Yang mug. I really like the red and black design-usually you see it in white and black.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and generosity Laura and have a wonderful holiday.
Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-19, 11:56 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
To Santa, whose name is Lreidgreen,

Thank you so much for the three dvds: KCM-Sculpting Rx, Tara Lee’s Lunar Rebalance and Recharge and Colleen Saidman’s Calorie Killer Yoga. Wonderful!!

Thanks as well for the beautiful colored pencils and the goodies: chocolate covered almonds are one of my faves!

Hope you have a great holiday season!

Lori
You are welcome Lori. I got the choc covered almonds at a local candy shop. I usually get the chocolate covered berries but I ended up buying some almonds for myself as well as you. I mailed your package and then realized I forgot to include the card so you will be getting something else from me eventually.
Happy holidays. Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 01:06 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I just want to let my giftee know that I put my package in the mail on Saturday, and it was supposed to arrive today, however the tracking shows it was sitting in the same place (apparently in limbo!) from Saturday until today It has finally moved and the new arrival date is Friday. So for anyone still waiting, just know that the USPS is working on it
Old 12-11-19, 01:27 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
A big thank you to my Secret Santa Laura S! The package came today and I opened it right away.
Laura sent me gliders and bands and two Linda Woolridge downloads that use them. This is great for when I travel although I am finding I use the bands even when I am home. My bands are getting frayed so I definitely need new ones. She also sent a great light to clip on my dog's collar for night time walks and some lip balm/sunscreen which I need this time of year.
And thank you so much for the Yin/Yang mug. I really like the red and black design-usually you see it in white and black.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and generosity Laura and have a wonderful holiday.
Leslie
Oh my goodness! A dog collar light?? What a cool idea!! It has gotten dark so early, even our walks (kinda long) to the mail box have been hard to see at night. These lists are like the youtube gift idea videos....stuff you never would have thought of!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 05:57 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I received my gift today from my Secret Santa, fellow Canuck Beth (aka boakley). Thank you so much, I love everything! There were two lovely scarves, some cozy socks, herbal tea, coasters, lip balm, & a cool Halifax baseball cap. I love the east coast, it’s been too long since I last visited!
Thank you Beth!
I'm so glad you like your gifts Pam - I hope the lip balms will be OK for you. If you get to the east coast be sure to let me know! Oh, and keep an eye on your email tomorrow

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 09:49 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I did, and I learned a LOT about how to participate more fully.

Sherrry, you have been amazing. You're (and Anne, of course) are the reason this gift exchanged worked. Thank you for your diligence, your patience, and your wisdom!
Marci, your kind words made me tear up-thank you so much! You are so kind

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 02:49 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Leslie
Leslie,

I had so much fun shopping for you. Like I said in my note, I love traveling and I took the experience from there. I'm glad that the bands will come in handy regardless.

I just sent you an email with the links. Have a great holiday.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 11:50 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I just received Jessica Smith’s Metabolism Booster download from my Secret Santa boakley! Thank you so much Beth!

ETA And I also received Leslie’s Tone Every Zone download and a month of jumpsport fitness streaming. Beth you are so generous, I am overwhelmed, thank you very much!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange