Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-13, 03:00 PM  
pricek

I just received mine in the mail! I ordered Saturday...that was fast. I'm excited!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 03:19 PM  
Coastal Girl

Thanks to everyone for your posts!
I received an email back very quickly after I sent one to them this morning. Great customer service! They said my order shipped yesterday. I was order number 400 something and ordered around 1:00 in the afternoon on Saturday. I'm in Southern CA. They also said there is a new 5-DVD set coming this summer and a new prenatal DVD. Enjoy those who received them and hang in there those that are waiting like me I can't wait to try these and mix in with my TA!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 04:18 PM  
DebbieRN

I'm mixing them in with TA too. I dismissed them last year with my joint issues--just too darn fast. But I've been plugging away and think I can do it now. I do not like the bubble pop ups in the first one, so hope they never, ever, do that again. I don't think I could get through even the preview on that one, lol, just annoyed me.

I'm doing them in order and will also try to mix in the Addicted to Sweat set, but maybe not the first go-around. I'm ambitious and happy I'm even able to do them--joints willing!

Debbie
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 04:36 PM  
Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
Coastal Girl- I haven't received a shipping notice yet and I ordered on Saturday morning. Order number 230's.
I was order #400, and as I posted earlier, my package arrived today. I never received a regular shipping notice -- but I paid with PayPal and that's where I got my tracking info. I'm guessing that maybe the people who entered their credit card info on the order page may be the ones who didn't receive any kind of notification.

I hope your package arrives soon! Mine arrived First Class Mail in a white bubble mail envelope.
Old 05-08-13, 05:07 PM  
katlam

Boo! I did not get mine today. Ordered Saturday morning (#345). Perhaps tomorrow? I'm in SC.
katlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 05:30 PM  
chrisqan

just got them!
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 05:46 PM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella121 View Post
From Fusion Fitness's Facebook:

"Good news for you out-of-towners and for those who can't make it to our b-day bash this weekend:
2 deals from our Golden Year Sale will be available online Saturday and Sunday only》》》
5 Single Classes for $25 (normally $75) and
Dream Body Series 5 DVD Set for $50 (normally $130).
Stellar savings!!!"

Too bad I already have it and paid full price!! Great deal though!
Forgot to thank you for posting this! Can't wait to get them!!!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 05:59 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

To all who just got this set, please let us know your thoughts after you've had a chance to do the workouts. I'm really curious to read what you all think of this set. I hope you post in a new thread.
Old 05-08-13, 06:48 PM  
bella121

I'm so excited so many if you were able to take advantage of the deal!! Can't wait to hear all of your impressions of the workouts! I'm already excited for the next set to be available!

I only have been doing about one a week due to all the other DVDs I've been loving lately, but with consistency these will definitely whip you into shape. You don't stop for one second.
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 07:46 PM  
Poodlepants

I ordered Saturday and got them today (#366). I never received a shipping notice, since I ordered from Darby's site. I did Bikini Boot Camp today.
Poodlepants is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body