Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-13, 02:58 PM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
You guys might consider posting reviews (pro or con) of Gilt in the Vendor Comments/Reviews section:

http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Just for future reference.
I will be once this is resolved.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 03:03 PM  
bella121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie_B View Post
From what *I* can tell from the Facebook page they do NOT intend on sending the missing DVDs to everyone who ordered, it seems you have to contact them period. One would think you'd do a mass email to EVERYONE that ordered the sets since so far EVERYONE here that has received a set has NOT received a complete set so it's 100% fail so far. So to me it just seems not necessarily fishy, but bad business.

I still have to receive an email with the "details" as Spencer told me on Facebook. I'll call Thursday or Friday if I have heard nothing more.
That is SO shady. Way to take advantage of your customers' naivety. I'm sure there will be some people who don't realize they aren't getting the full set, and they are being ripped off without realizing it. I really hope they send out a mass email to all who bought this and do the right thing. This is SUCH bad business.
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 03:04 PM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella121 View Post
That is SO shady. Way to take advantage of your customers' naivety. I'm sure there will be some people who don't realize they aren't getting the full set, and they are being ripped off without realizing it. I really hope they send out a mass email to all who bought this and do the right thing. This is SUCH bad business.
I agree and will mention that in reviews HERE and other places about Gilt.

So far has ANYONE here who has NOT contacted Gilt received any information about Gilt's error? Because I don't think anyone has yet.

Still have not received an email from Gilt, just the Facebook messages most of ya'll have read.

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 02-06-13, 03:41 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Gilt is working on reaching out to all the affected members

This morning I had asked Spencer at Gilt if they were going to be proactive and contact all the folks who had purchased the TA set or if individuals had to send an email of FB PM to support in order to get resolution. Kate at CS sent this reply:

" We are working to reach out to all the affected members but it would be no harm if they wanted to get in touch. We can be reached via email at support@gilt.com. Just tell them be sure to include their order number and our Customer Support team would be more than happy to help them out."

I do think that once the Gilt customer service management realized the commonality of the problem, they acted on it as rapidly as they could, given that the complaints started rolling in over the weekend and they had to wait until Monday to contact the TA peeps.
Old 02-06-13, 03:51 PM  
Stephanie_B

Smile

I hope so Susie.

Old 02-06-13, 03:56 PM  
sanchiababy

I just got my box from Gilt.

And, as suspected, my order was imcomplete as well. I e-mailed Spencer right away as was suggested here. I got the automated e-mail response but nothing else so far. I will keep everyone posted.

I truly hope that they are able to get those other dvds to us (crossing my fingers and toes).

Sanchia
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 04:22 PM  
sanchiababy

One more update:

I just got an e-mail from Jennifer saying pretty much the same that I am now hearing from many of us who have been hounding Gilt about these dvds: that they're going to get the rest of the dvds from Tracy Anderson. But still no time frame yet.

I'm still keeping my fingers and crossed though until I actually have them in my hot little hands.

Sanchia
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 07:10 PM  
Stephanie_B

After I emailed support within about 10-20 minutes I got the same answer from Jennifer as well.

I just want the dang DVDs in hand LOL.

Old 02-07-13, 08:08 AM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

I got my set today and will email them this afternoon. No, I never received an email about this incomplete order ahead of time so it sounds like you will have to let them know about it.

Has anyone who received this set started doing them, or are you going to keep them sealed and see if they send the remaining months?
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-13, 09:01 AM  
Linda KH
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie w View Post
I got my set today and will email them this afternoon. No, I never received an email about this incomplete order ahead of time so it sounds like you will have to let them know about it.

Has anyone who received this set started doing them, or are you going to keep them sealed and see if they send the remaining months?
I am waiting to see if the other DVDs actually arrive. I am hopeful they have it all worked out, but I'm not going to assume anything until I have the discs in my hands.

It's no big deal for me, though, as I'm doing a Dreambody/Tonique rotation and wasn't planning on starting these until March anyway.

Tags
continuity, gilt, tracy anderson