Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-13, 10:01 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I also received an e-mail from Spencer stating the same thing. This was an answer to my e-mail that I sent on Saturday. Yeah!! I'm glad it looks like it worked out.
Old 02-05-13, 10:04 PM  
Becky

I just wanted to add that I've been following this thread and am so happy that things have worked out for all of you.

You're going to love Continuity!

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-13, 10:09 PM  
Yelly

Phew! What a relief this is! Thank goodness it will all be made right for everyone
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-13, 11:50 PM  
bella121

I wonder if they will notify all who bought these that they will be getting more DVDs sometime in the future, or if they will only send the remaining DVDs to those that contact them.

In other words, I'm wondering if they are hoping some buyers don't realize they only received 1/3 of their order so they don't have to send more to everyone.

I haven't gotten my order yet, so I haven't emailed or called to tell them I don't have the full set. I'm wondering if I have to call or if they will contact me. We'll see!
bella121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 07:33 AM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

I haven't gotten my set yet but they'll be hearing from me when I do. I think I'll email first.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 09:39 AM  
JulieIL

I also got my email from Spencer last night. Yeah- glad it looks like this will work out without much more drama.

Julie
JulieIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 10:12 AM  
sanchiababy

I have been on pins and needles with this order.

I also made sure to get in on this TA Continuity special and have been shocked at all the confusion over at Gilt aobut this. I'm supposed to get my order today and will be ripping open that box to see if my order is also imcomplete. I suspect it will be as it seems that everyone else's has been thus far. I see from this thread that Amanda (I believe that was her name) and Spencer (did he have an Irish accent? If so, I think he may have been the one I had spoken to when I called over there about this) seem to be the most knowledgeable about getting this resolved. What is the best way of getting in contact with them?
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 11:11 AM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella121 View Post
I wonder if they will notify all who bought these that they will be getting more DVDs sometime in the future, or if they will only send the remaining DVDs to those that contact them.

In other words, I'm wondering if they are hoping some buyers don't realize they only received 1/3 of their order so they don't have to send more to everyone.

I haven't gotten my order yet, so I haven't emailed or called to tell them I don't have the full set. I'm wondering if I have to call or if they will contact me. We'll see!
From what *I* can tell from the Facebook page they do NOT intend on sending the missing DVDs to everyone who ordered, it seems you have to contact them period. One would think you'd do a mass email to EVERYONE that ordered the sets since so far EVERYONE here that has received a set has NOT received a complete set so it's 100% fail so far. So to me it just seems not necessarily fishy, but bad business.

I still have to receive an email with the "details" as Spencer told me on Facebook. I'll call Thursday or Friday if I have heard nothing more.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 12:21 PM  
Fidget Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchiababy View Post
I also made sure to get in on this TA Continuity special and have been shocked at all the confusion over at Gilt aobut this. I'm supposed to get my order today and will be ripping open that box to see if my order is also imcomplete. I suspect it will be as it seems that everyone else's has been thus far. I see from this thread that Amanda (I believe that was her name) and Spencer (did he have an Irish accent? If so, I think he may have been the one I had spoken to when I called over there about this) seem to be the most knowledgeable about getting this resolved. What is the best way of getting in contact with them?

I finally emailed support@gilt.com and made the subject line. "Attn: Spencer, Tracy Anderson Order" and he got back to me immediately. For anybody who wants to start a dialogue, that is a good way to go, I think. Making the attention to Amanda might work, too.

I feel that anybody who contacts them will have an easier time from this point forward.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-13, 12:31 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Vendor Commenst/Reviews

You guys might consider posting reviews (pro or con) of Gilt in the Vendor Comments/Reviews section:

http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Just for future reference.
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
continuity, gilt, tracy anderson