Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-15, 09:42 AM  
LaCatrina

New FREE try before you subscribe - Physique57

I just saw this email - for all the P57 fans, they made some changes in their streaming business model, they look good to me!

WELCOME TO THE NEW PHYSIQUE 57 ON DEMAND
Today, we're thrilled to unveil the completely redesigned and updated Physique 57 On Demand Platform. Our new platform comes fully equipped with the following:
18 New Videos: We've added new 10, 15 and 30-minute videos including full body, cardio, ab focused & much, much more!
Mashup Creator: Create customizable workout playlists using our Mashup Creator. Whether you have 20 minutes or an hour, you can now create your perfect workout mixes to help you reach your goals.
Workout Programs: New muscle-toning routines and fitness plans will get you fit fast. Commit to one of our new fitness programs (from 2 weeks to 3 months) and see seriously impressive changes in your physique.
And the best part? Your first week to our new platform is FREE*. That's right. One week to sample new content, create your own workout mashups and try one of our custom workout routines. Start your free week today and get ready for your strongest, healthiest New Year yet!
Old 12-18-15, 09:44 AM  
mhetter

Still $57 a month. Most of the new workouts are 10 minutes long and you can combine to customize. Really not impressed. Can't believe they still have such an outrageous price.
mhetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-15, 09:48 AM  
LaCatrina

Hope someone finds this information useful. Thought it was worth sharing, since I didn't see a thread about it
Old 12-18-15, 09:50 AM  
mtngoat

I'll be curious to see if this works for people.

I signed on for the $20/month trial period in November. I was able to play videos until Tuesday. Then they re-vamped their site.

I can now play the videos on my phone. It's a new phone, and I don't yet have a cable to hook it to my TV. The videos do not play on my computer. I get really clear audio, but no video. I can play all other flash videos just fine.

Some of the new workouts look good! There is a new 30-minute workout shot on the beach with Tanya. There are several 10-15 minute videos shot with Manhattan in the background. The still-shots look gorgeous!

Is anyone else able to play the new videos on their computer? (I have Windows and use Firefox). (I haven't contacted P57 about this issue yet - I had already contacted them about not being able to log in. Don't want to be too big of a pest, ha ha.)

Oh, and I agree. $57/month is outrageous. Especially given the current Cdn exchange rate.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique57, streaming