Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-15, 12:10 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I bought Sahra's new dvd and the AB set from Essentrics. I've been doing them on streaming but it still was exciting to get them in the mail today.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 12:58 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

1. Pure Barre Flex: 30 Minute Burn DVD
2. Essentrics Full Body Toning DVD
3. Barre3 streaming
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 02:28 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

CS-AB bundle, AB book and CS season 10. I got my order today!! So far, I did AB: Posture & Pain Relief, I loved both! I was sore today from the strength wo I did yesterday, so the slow pace of both workout was great for me today, and it stretched all the right places!

I just wonder why the cover of Miranda's book is not glued to it (hoping I'm making sense), it is like a page and if I take it off, the book is plain light blue with no prints on it.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 10:01 AM  
Calistro

For the first time...nothing
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 10:10 AM  
anne

Joyful Movement Cardio
Tracey Mallett Booty Barre Beginners and Beyond
anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 10:27 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I preordered the Beyond Barre DVDs which also prompted me to get an Obsidian Board on eBay

I preordered the new Dream Body DVD set

I was very tempted to try out T-Tapp because her very expensive DVDs were at a great price, but decided I spent too much money already.

Very tempted to get Pure Barre results DVDs (I'm missing seat and arms) and more HSM but also decided to just wait. Anyway HSM was barely a deal at all!

I think I'll be so happy to have Dream Body, and I am very happy with all my new Toniques already, that I don't need all this other stuff. Beyond Barre/Obsidian was a definite impulse buy but hopefully I'll love them!
Old 12-05-15, 01:50 PM  
LAC

The week before Black Friday I bought an elliptical at a local fitness specialty store. Their heading into the holidays sale price was $350 below what both the manufacturer's website and Amazon are selling it for, including delivery and set up. I absolutely love this thing and would have bought it even if it wasn't on sale, but the lower price was a nice bonus!

On Black Friday I bought the Amazon Fire Stick while it was marked down to $25. The tv in my fitness room isn't connected to our satellite dish, so this gives me a way to watch shows while I run on the elliptical.

Very, very happy with those two purchases!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 02:02 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
For the first time...nothing
Me too! I missed Jessica Smith's sale and was contemplating on getting the new Pure Barre Flex and new Essentrics but decided to wait.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 02:05 PM  
Orlita

I'm going to get some Essentrics before the sale ends. I also really want to splurge on the whole collection of Barlates downloads, but maybe I'll wait until the next credit card cycle for that, unless she offers a special deal (not that it's not already a great deal).

And I managed to find an AeroPilates Performer/Rebounder locally for $50, so I'm psyched about that (though it's still in the car, because I have not managed to figure out where in the house to store it). I love rebounding on the Reformer. Hope this machine feels smooth enough for me to want to do it at home.

I'm also thinking about a Yoga Wheel or pilates arc. I'm thinking probably the arc will get more use & achieve some of the same things as the wheel, but the wheel is more compact, so that's a selling point. And less expensive.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-15, 02:09 PM  
Orlita

I also got HuckthePup holiday leggings at werkshop.com, and Catstronaut crops made by Werkshop but sold through ghostandstars.com. And I got the butterfly leggings from YogaDemocracy.com.

I tend to splurge a lot on myself at holiday time -- not a lot of family, so I can be impetuous.

Oh! I bought a Fitbit Charge HR, too. It has been motivating.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pink fitness, smart tv, streaming, technology, yoga wheel gadget