Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-13, 08:10 AM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I may try this soon. I'm resolving my ADD one instructor at a time. This month I'm doing Strong Stride, alternating with yoga.

Although, I am supposed to get TA Pregnancy Project next week. So that will be April. (I am NOT pregnant). Maybe ART can be May.

Too many good workouts out there it's so hard to commit to one method for very long! Jessica Smith had her chance in Jan and Feb.
Since November, I did pretty much the same thing - two week focuses. Having a focus on one or two instructors at a time, helped me to find out what I really enjoyed and what worked for me.

And by May, Terri should have all 3 Bounce Cardios available in the ART virtual studio. She posted Bounce Cardio 1 last week. I'm just waiting for my new JumpSport to get here to try it out.
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-13, 09:00 AM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Since November, I did pretty much the same thing - two week focuses. Having a focus on one or two instructors at a time, helped me to find out what I really enjoyed and what worked for me.

And by May, Terri should have all 3 Bounce Cardios available in the ART virtual studio. She posted Bounce Cardio 1 last week. I'm just waiting for my new JumpSport to get here to try it out.
She has JumpSport workouts? Wow, I may have to get to the ART virtual studio a little faster. Maybe I'll subscribe during my TA rotation.

I'm just a little reluctant because Terri's stuff is HARD for me! I have her DVD and a download of the ART Cardio. She makes it look so easy but it's not. That ART Cardio segment is killer!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-13, 09:54 AM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
She has JumpSport workouts? Wow, I may have to get to the ART virtual studio a little faster. Maybe I'll subscribe during my TA rotation.

I'm just a little reluctant because Terri's stuff is HARD for me! I have her DVD and a download of the ART Cardio. She makes it look so easy but it's not. That ART Cardio segment is killer!
Terri's actually using a Bellicon but several people are doing the rebounder workout on their JumpSports with no trouble. Right now there's one intro rebounder workout posted and one full-length workout. She said there would be two more full-length ones coming soon.

I agree, the dynamic cardio part is hard! Thankfully it's not too long and with practice it gets easier - and it's also easier in some of the workouts (I can try to go through my notes and see which ones those are.) I've heard Terri say a few times that really getting good at the tech study makes everything easier - I keep trying!
(Target Tone 1 only has the squat lunge balance sequence but no other plank/dynamic cardio section. )
Old 03-10-13, 10:46 PM  
Sharaz

Thanks Nat for the feedback. I love the ART Method workout and have no doubt that I will love her studio offerings too. I had previewed some I don't plan to work with her soon, but maybe in a future again. I did the ART Method workouts almost weekly last year for a short period. I like everything, Terri, the fast pace, the blocks, and the exercises.
Old 03-11-13, 12:00 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Thanks Nat for the feedback. I love the ART Method workout and have no doubt that I will love her studio offerings too. I had previewed some I don't plan to work with her soon, but maybe in a future again. I did the ART Method workouts almost weekly last year for a short period. I like everything, Terri, the fast pace, the blocks, and the exercises.
Hi Sharaz -

I think you would like the virtual studio workouts too. There is so much variety among them - there are 19 full mat workouts now and one rebounder workout (with another coming soon.) I have been posting some summaries in the checkin to give you an idea of the new stuff. Since you previewed some, you know that the virtual studio is a different feel from the DVD because she tapes it live with the class - but it's the same challenge. I enjoyed the DVD workouts but love the virtual studio.

Nat

Tags
a.r.t. method, art method, streaming, terri walsh, virtual studio