Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-14, 08:56 PM  
juberann

pharma_gal.....I have recently bought a bunch of the newer ones but haven't done them yet....I am finishing up another 30 day rotation with AMPED. Must say, Ripped Extreme looks AWESOME,though. I previewed it and that is the first one of the "new" ones I will be doing.
Old 10-21-14, 02:38 PM  
juberann

LeanneM...THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the AMPED rotation!!!

I somehow managed to lose the guideline booklet that came with AMPED so just putting it out there.....if anyone has the booklet in decent condition and wants to trade, I have TONS of DVDs to trade for it
Old 10-21-14, 05:38 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
LeanneM...THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the AMPED rotation!!!
Glad to help!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 05:57 PM  
juberann

I did the Lower Body workout from the BootCamp Elite series earlier today. My legs are still on fire!! Only 30 minutes but it packs a punch. Tuesdays are a little "choppy" for me as far as not having a block of time to devote to a longer workout so this was perfect! No bands are used and you are moving every second. LOVE the floor work!!!!!!!!!! So happy I bought the add-ons to this series!
Old 10-21-14, 11:28 PM  
Anny

I did Mission Two from the Elite Bootcamp on Monday and really felt it.

Jill, I love the Lives, they were what I did for years, this time around I am trying some newer (for me) workouts.

pharma-girl, I have tried Cardio Sculpt yesterday ( loved the sculpt with weights) and This is Taebo today (great cardio and kind of old school). I am planning on trying Cardio Inferno on Saturday.
Old 10-22-14, 07:29 AM  
andtckrtoo

I've found most of his workouts on Youtube. I'm going to do one today! I, too, got my start with Tae Bo. I STILL have friends I met on the Tae Bo forums!
I'll be counting the rest of the day. But I wonder if that's why I'm not that picky about chatter - Tony, Tawnya, Dasha, Mike from Tapout - no one bothers me. I guess after the constant 8 count, it's not shocking.
Old 10-22-14, 08:46 AM  
laurajhawk

I did Tae Bo Flex today ... the only slow Tae Bo ever made! I like the slower pace and the flex/balance moves.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 12:41 PM  
andtckrtoo

So, what are the faster paced workouts in Tae Bo? I did Ripped Extreme today and enjoyed it.
Old 10-22-14, 04:06 PM  
Anny

Laura, I used to have Flex. Another slower paced one is the postnatal one with Sherri, I used it after surgery a few years ago then gave it away.i have Taebo Gold on VHS and alson on DVD (from Amazon UK ).. It's slower but fun and love the oldies music! Must do it again now I am back on a Taebo kick!

I have Ripped Extreme on my Wishlist. Out of the newer ones that I have tried, I have found This is Taebo and Amped Full Throttle to be the faster workouts. Loved them both. I have Cardio Inferno scheduled for Saturday so will see what that one is like.
Old 10-22-14, 04:25 PM  
juberann

This is a bit random and really not that important but I did AMPED Fat Burn Accelerator this morning and noticed one of the background exercisers is none other then Vivica Jensen.....I knew it!! I finally watched the credits and its her alright. She's the Piloxing instructor. Pretty obvious where her influence came from!!! There is ALOT of TaeBo in Piloxing. Never got into her workouts much but now I know why they reminded me so much of Taebo!!!

Tags
billy bands, billy blanks, tae bo, taebo