Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-31-20, 04:21 PM  
kathym
VF Supporter

I did not order but am having second thoughts seeing the mobility work. That could be fun.
Old 08-01-20, 08:33 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

I am very excited to see Cathe's take on mobility! The pictures look great so far!
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-20, 07:13 AM  
Rhonda

I didn't order but may just get the flexibility one. I am not into her cardio hiit routines and I don't do straight weight lifting anymore so the other two I don't want.

I am waiting for them to go on sale individually.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-20, 12:48 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From this week's Monday newsletter email:

Quote:
About Cathe's Perfect30 Flow Workouts

Perfect30 Flow will contain two 30 minute active yoga-based routines that will take you through strength, flexibility, mobility, and balance challenges for the entire body! Many fitness-minded people pay close attention to their cardio and strength goals, but pay too little attention to restoring length and flexibility to their hard-worked muscles and joints. These yoga-based routines will do just that and more! These are by no means a simple stretch DVD! We will be working hard and you will break a serious sweat!

Yoga Strength and Flexibility Workout

The picture above is of Cathe in one of her strength poses from our Yoga Strength and Flexibility workout. This 30-minute routine can be found on our Flow DVD which is part of our new upcoming Perfect 30 DVD series. Not only does this workout enhance overall strength and flexibility but also increases joint range of motion and helps to reduces stress levels.

Mobility Basics Workout

Mobility training is the ability to move your joint actively through its range of motion. It incorporates flexibility and strength and is a key component in assisting you in your strength training and cardio workouts. As we age our muscles get stiffer and our joints become less flexible which can lead to muscle imbalances. Cathe's Perfect30 Flow Mobility Training workout helps to reduce muscle imbalances and reduce the risk of injuries by moving your body joints through a full range of motion.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-20, 02:17 PM  
fanofladyvols

You know, the current preorder price is only $5 more than the pre-order price I paid. Makes me wonder if the regular price for this set will be less than her recent sets?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-20, 01:21 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From this week's Monday newsletter:

Quote:
Perfect 30 Update - 8-10-20

Hi Everyone,

We finished the filming of Perfect 30 last weekend and we've been working hard on the editing of all of the Perfect30 videos since then. We've made a lot of progress already and the rough editing has now been completed for Perfect30. Final edits for all of the workouts should be completed next week. This will only leave DVD authoring and final audio adjustments. Our goal is to have everything ready to go to the duplicator sometime during the first week of September. We will continue to update you on our progress and of any changes to our estimated timeline.

The best way to view our Perfect30 updates is on our Facebook Page, but we will also post a lot of pics in our forums and on Pinterest. Here are the direct links to all of our social media sites:

1. Facebook
2. Pinterest
3. Forums
Old 08-10-20, 01:24 PM  
sherry7899

Now I am curious about the Perfect 30 Flow dvd. I have so much yoga, but I like the sound of the mobility workout. I really need that!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-20, 11:20 AM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From this week's Monday newsletter:

Quote:
Perfect30 Update - 8-17-20

Hi Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that everything is still going as planned. This week we should finish all final edits for all of the Perfect30 workouts. We spent the weekend selecting all of the chapter points and even the premixes for the entire series, so once editing is done we will be able to complete the DVD authoring rather quickly. The last step will be to make final audio adjustments and to proof all of the DVDs.

We will continue to update you on our progress and of any changes to our estimated timeline.
Old 08-17-20, 11:23 AM  
fanofladyvols

Thanks adawn!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-20, 06:46 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Oooooh, she's posted the pictures of the new DVD covers on her Facebook page!!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30