Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-20, 01:56 PM  
SandyO

So baby bunny returned this am, but I had no food by the shed since it seemed it had been abandoned. I went out to get the compost from the garden that I had just put out and moved the good stuff in front of the shed. Luckily the baby stayed in the area and came right over to eat. Shortly I noticed what appeared to be another baby bunny nearing the area. Finally I was able to see two confirmed babies. I was so excited to see them interact. One stayed in front of the shed while the other was on the side. Eventually the second came to the front of the shed to check out the food...well, I guess bunnies don't share. They both jumped straight up in the air then started an exciting chase around the shed, under the back, out the front, and around some more. The winner stayed by the food while the other was about 6 feet away on the other side of the fence. I had seen the same behavior with the adult bunny in the garden when another adult came to eat. So much fun to watch the wildlife.
Old 09-21-20, 08:55 AM  
Vantreesta

Hey, guys. My dad left this morning for home so I'm feeling kind of blue. Not sure if I'll accomplish much but that's okay for today. I was going to (for real) start CLX and running but now I'm considering the CLX/TurboFire hybrid rotation with running. I'm not happy at all with my abs and I was remembering how much kickboxing does for them. I need to decide so I can start today.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-20, 11:00 AM  
SandyO

October Thread

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229483

Sandy O
Old 09-23-20, 02:53 PM  
buffmama

Sending out well wishes to all. This weekend was supposed to be my marathon attempt. It's sad to see that on the calendar. Otherwise all is well. I decided to sub out the Heather workouts I've done in the calendar which leaves me some play room to add more Mrs Muscle (cause it's all about her) or perhaps some Caroline Girvan (if I don't chicken out - although she has those new beginners workouts).

Vannie - What did you end up starting as a rotation?
Sandy - Hope you're feeling better.
Helen - School just started up here which might mean it's winding down for you...
Old 09-24-20, 07:26 PM  
Vantreesta

So apparently they weren't able to open my CC info and order form or never saw my email about the elliptical adapter. I had done it in the 4th and finally emailed on the 13th to follow up. The reply said I had to call nonwarranty service and gave the number. Grrr. I was sincerely aggravated. Anyway I called I think last Friday and supposedly it was for real ordered and he said 5-7 days for delivery. I'm hoping it comes tmrw if it's not in my mailbox now.

We have been hot (for MN in Sept) this week and I couldn't make myself run. I haven't run since 8/20 and am feeling pretty frustrated with myself.

I decided to go with the CLX/TurboFire rotation but ask me again next week! I feel like I'm still floundering around trying to wrangle myself into line. Monday after Dad left I did TF Stretch 40 and day 1 of Lee Holden's 30-Day Qi Gong challenge. Tuesday I put up a lot of my outdoor Halloween stuff after spending an hour trimming bushes, no formal workouts. Yesterday I did days 27 and 28 of the DoYouYoga 30 Days of Yoga challenge, CLX Ab Burner and day 2 of Qi Gong and ran errands in the afternoon. Today I did DYY day 29, Qi Gong day 3, CLX Burn Circuit 1 and CLX Recharge. I have missed several planned workouts. Sigh. Tmrw I'm not sure what I'll get done bc I have a Zoom mtg at 11 and then am going shopping.

It was really nice having Dad here. I miss him. We didn't do a lot, mostly binge watched 3 seasons of Longmire, but we did load up Cyric and go to the wolf center and a state park with glacial potholes one day, which was fun.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote