Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-01-14, 08:55 AM  
rheash92

So basically if you were already subscribed you can get access through the sweat factor website (or get your money back) and her new website zuzkalight.com is now owned by here but you need to subscribe. So for those previously subscribed you will have to pay again for her new site.

Has anyone been able to get into the sweatfactor website? Which workouts are still there? Are all the previous zwow's and zshred's still there?

If you want new workouts you need to subscribe to her new site.

Is that right?
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 09:28 AM  
fitfitterfittest

All her previous workouts are reachable at sweatfactor.com now with the existing user name password.

They also stated on their Facebook page that they will be adding crossfit style new workouts with new trainers as well.

I am a bit curious to see the new workouts they will add. Somehow Zuzka was able to get the last couple of workouts with her to her new site and now they are at zuzkalight.com under new category names (Bodycrush, etc)
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 09:43 AM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

Thanks for the information on here new website lesia, what does she call it or is there a link?
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 09:47 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

It all just seems really shady to me, this new Sweat Factor site. I didn't belong to the ZGym, but had considered it many times and almost caved. After this I'm glad I didn't. I'd be awfully leery about these Sweat Factor people personally. Unfortunately, it's also making me a little gun shy about signing up for any online streaming site, TBH.
Old 11-01-14, 10:45 AM  
lesia

http://zuzkalight.com/category/workouts/

Here is the new website.

HTH

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 12:19 PM  
DrH

Am I understanding this right?

zuzkas website wasn't actually owned by her so when we subscribed we were paying someone else? So she was being paid to be the face of it? Now she has left (having been the 'attraction') and the owner still owns the subscription? lol

Erm did anyone know that she was just the 'face' of the business before now? Im not sure how I feel about this. Zuzka sure needs to choose her associates more wisely

I will not be joining her new site in case of a repeat performance. Also I am not sure I like her lack of answers and shadyness tbh
DrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 12:26 PM  
koinonia

You can try the first 30 day for a $1. I'm in!

I love Z and the website and workouts look great. I'm only speculating but I suspect Watch it Now owned the zshreds, newer zwows, etc and sold the rights to Sweat Factor?
koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 12:40 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

This sounds like what happened with Ryan and Kettleworx. Everyone just assumed he "was" Kettleworx, until apparently whoever actually owned that brand, fired him (according to a rant he posted on Youtube).

Zuzka posted this comment, "After my divorce I had no money so I needed a job. Now with having my green card I no longer have the job and can finally start my own business. Keep pushing forward.." Her old videos aren't owned by her, she said.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 12:53 PM  
lesia

Good for her! I remember when Watch It Now started working with her. I remember reading something about the green card. I wish her the best.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 02:31 PM  
Mickey12

So, can we still buy her DVDs? How do you do that? I checked out her new website this morning and I don't see anywhere to purchase DVDs.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zuzana, zuzka, zwow