Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-07-13, 09:29 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
These look great and doable for me. Are there additional clips? and do I have it right, they are 20 minute workouts? I think I need to read again, sorry. Sold out on Amazon right now though.
It's still available via Amazon. Watch It Now Entertainment is the seller. I think that's the primary vendor that sells ZCut through Amazon.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 08:57 PM  
Yoyogirl72

The packaging for this set is so nondescript I literally almost threw it out as junk mail even AFTER opening it! It looked like a bunch of coupons! I'd thrown half of it in the garbage before I realized what it was. Thankfully it landed on top of other junk mail I'd pitched so it was still clean. :P. I'm off to go preview it.
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 09:15 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I did workout 1 and bonus workout last night. Good stuff , I am happy I got these and will most likely use as additions to warm up or finish my other workouts :-)
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-13, 06:56 AM  
akaAnnie

Is there a list of exercises? I can't tell much from the brief clip and it seems like what I've seen of her previous workouts is lots of burpees, pushups and high impact. I like the sound of a good 20 minute workout but not of its all the aforementioned exercises.
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-13, 12:49 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin13 View Post
I did workout 1 and bonus workout last night. Good stuff , I am happy I got these and will most likely use as additions to warm up or finish my other workouts :-)
I usually use her workouts as additions to warm ups (or really pre-fatiguers) also. But with Zcut, I did the first two workouts together and then added on a session of Yoga (short and sweet). It was a great workout day. The two Zcuts together were awesome. I really felt worked out when I finished and then the yoga stretched me. I'm hoping I can use the rest of the workouts in a similar way.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-13, 07:12 PM  
marymacbaby

It is lots of push-ups, burpees and high impact. It's doable because the workout is not too long. You feel great after. If you don't like these things you might not like this set. I push hard and then I' m done. In 15 minutes, sometimes 10. This workout is I would rate as advanced. Hope this helps. FYI, the strength set is less burpees and high impact than the cardio set though.
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-13, 07:13 PM  
lorajc

So basically her workouts just work the large muscle groups with body weight stuff, right? I washed some of her stuff on YouTube and didn't se much in the way of biceps, triceps work.....more planks, pushups, burpes and presses am I right?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-13, 06:27 PM  
marymacbaby

yes, more of the big muscles. i was thinking of pairing this with 1 body part a day like Cathe's burn sets. those are about 15 minutes.
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-13, 07:33 PM  
MARIKA

I ordered mine Friday and they are here!!
Old 06-10-13, 07:52 PM  
rhbrand

I got mine and now I think I'm going to put my heavy lifting aside for a while and really give these a try.

Tags
zcut, zcut power strength, zuzana