Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-19-12, 08:10 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Question Butt Bible rotation?

I've decided to use my Butt Bible DVDs in a summer's-almost-here desperation rotation, while tuning out the, ahem, chatty (to put it mildly) instructor . I plan to incorporate Hour of Power and plenty of other cardio as well.

I can do my own thing but does anyone have the recommended BB rotation(s)? The original links to Exercise TV of course no longer work. TIA!!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-12, 08:22 AM  
cam522

WEEK 1

Day 1 - Lower Body - Level 1
Day 2 - Upper Body - Level 1
Day 3 - Rest or Cardio of your choice
Day 4 - Lower Body - Level 1
Day 5 - Upper Body - Level 1
Day 6 - Rest of Cardio of your choice
Day 7 - Rest

WEEK 2 is a repeat of Week 1.

For Weeks 3 - 6 repeat the above schedule just substituting with Levels 2 & 3.

I should really do this one again, I think I'll use this as an add on because I will be starting Jillian's Body Revolution.

...Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-12, 08:27 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Thanks so much Cheryl! I plan to get back into BodyRev soon too.
Old 05-21-12, 06:50 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam522 View Post
I should really do this one again, I think I'll use this as an add on because I will be starting Jillian's Body Revolution.

...Cheryl
Cheryl, did you get good results from it? Did you do all six weeks? I usually can only get through two or three days of her workouts before I feel like smashing my TV set! (And I don't know the workouts well enough to play my own music since I can't get myself to do them!) TIA!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 07:07 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm clearly not Cheryl but I've got to say I'm really enjoying this rotation, and I'm surprised about that because on preview I thought Pauline was absolutely obnoxious. But when you approach these workouts with the right mindset they're actually enjoyable because Pauline is SO over the top she's actually pretty funny. At least she doesn't pretend to take herself seriously but she's not tiresomely 'bada$$' like Jillian.

I've been following each workout daily with an episode of Charlene Prickett's It Figures low impact cardio, so my mornings have been VERY chatty, lol. Then a few times a week I'm doing Hour of Power for some silent relief.
Old 05-21-12, 07:22 PM  
CharM

FYI, for those interested, at least three full length workouts are on YouTube.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 07:45 PM  
cam522

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Cheryl, did you get good results from it? Did you do all six weeks? I usually can only get through two or three days of her workouts before I feel like smashing my TV set! (And I don't know the workouts well enough to play my own music since I can't get myself to do them!) TIA!
Hi Leanne - No, I haven't done the Butt Bible as a rotation only as add ons, and yes I did get good results. I like Pauline she doesn't bother me, the only instructor I can't handle is Angie Miller's Strength and Core Fusion because she talks all the time. The only rotation I have ever completed was Weider X-Factor ST and that was in April.

I will be starting Jillian's Body Revolution on Memorial Day and using the Butt Bible as add ons.

...Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 07:54 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I've been following each workout daily with an episode of Charlene Prickett's It Figures low impact cardio, so my mornings have been VERY chatty, lol. Then a few times a week I'm doing Hour of Power for some silent relief.
LOL, at least Charlene's are educational!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 09:07 PM  
LeanneM

Thanks for the info, Lucky Star and Cheryl! I might give Pauline another try. I had really been hoping that BBL 2 would be out soon, but it doesn't look like it will be. Of course, I also just ordered the Pop Physique DVDs . . . . My rear is my problem area, and I need to whip my lower half into shape before our vacation this summer!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 09:19 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam522 View Post
I like Pauline she doesn't bother me, the only instructor I can't handle is Angie Miller's Strength and Core Fusion because she talks all the time.
Uhh, I haven't noticed Pauline taking any breaks yet, LOL.

Tags
butt bible, exercise tv, exercisetv