Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-16, 02:07 PM  
Bebop

I'm ordering. With downloads becoming the trend, I want to be able to get dvds while they still make them.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-16, 02:42 PM  
alydinva

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
When she does presale on individual dvds, I kind of recall they are around $18, but will that include free shipping?
In the past, you had to pay for shipping for individual presale DVDs unless you spend $99 (which is the normal amount for free shipping).
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-16, 02:53 PM  
wendy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1013 View Post
Any chance that Cedie will ever come back? I don't have a lot of Cathe's newer workouts but on the ones I do it seems like Cathe doesn't trust anyone else to count, so she spends a lot of time concentrating on the counting instead of giving form pointers.
It can be really, really annoying when Cathe spends time counting down/up reps (especially when there are 12-16 of them!). I always wonder why she doesn't spend that time giving form pointers. Jai and others are perfectly competent counters, Cathe!
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 10:47 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
In the past, you had to pay for shipping for individual presale DVDs unless you spend $99 (which is the normal amount for free shipping).
Thank you for that info! That will help my decision.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 12:46 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post
It can be really, really annoying when Cathe spends time counting down/up reps (especially when there are 12-16 of them!). I always wonder why she doesn't spend that time giving form pointers. Jai and others are perfectly competent counters, Cathe!
Yea, I'd rather have her giving form pointers as well.
It seems as though she has Jai doing the counting in the ICE series.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 07:15 PM  
marki64

These are actually a good pre sale price for Cathe. I just know I have had enough of her bootcamp/interval stuff over the years. I really don't think I am missing out on any new moves with her. Those hokey lyrics really bother me too. But this may be the one time I regret not preordering. Hmm...
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 07:20 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
These are actually a good pre sale price for Cathe. I just know I have had enough of her bootcamp/interval stuff over the years. I really don't think I am missing out on any new moves with her. Those hokey lyrics really bother me too. But this may be the one time I regret not preordering. Hmm...
I'm feeling the same. I really don't think I need this, but I hope I don't regret not ordering.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 07:28 PM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I used to NOT buy into presales then noticed that I was slowly buying each DVD one by one which was silly and much more expensive. Now I just go with it and buy at the presale prices. It's rare that I don't enjoy something from Cathe. I've done her Live Giant Sets (I'm not a weights only workout kind of gal) and I loved it! My heart rate got up there so it has a very satisfying cardio effect. Same with PHAT workouts. I also enjoy boot camps or circuit workouts. They give me a nice workout when I can't decide what to do.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 07:42 PM  
pharma_gal

I have question about the preorder. Is your card charged when you order or later when they ship? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-16, 08:05 PM  
muggle

You get charged when you order........then wait & wait.......
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, peripheral heart action, strong and sweaty