Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-16, 05:22 PM  
lesia

I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't like that first move! I think next time I'm going to use my 25 lb weight plate and do a squat to an overhead press. That will burn some metabolic tears.

Best purchase in a long time!

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 06:55 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I think The Lightweight Leanout workout is the most fun one in the set.
Lora,
I know exactly what is so funny in that workout LOL.

I have lost 6 lbs so far. Of course it is not totally due to Metashred but as I mentioned earlier, there is a good domino effect when I workout. I have been very inconsistent during the last quarter of last year.

BJ screams so that might be a deal breaker for you.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 07:29 AM  
jazzy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I am alternating them with Edge Booty 2 and considering these my cardio.

Interesting - I recently got EB2 and thinking of building a rotation with it after I am done with Hammer & Chisel. Are you doing her rotation exactly as prescribed with Meta being your Cardio?

Still on the fence about these - with the exchange rate and shipping to Canada, the price is holding me back a bit.

If Anyone not loving the set wants to unload it - please message me!! Would love to get a second hand copy
Old 02-19-16, 08:19 AM  
Rhonda

Still waiting on mine. Even though I got a shipping notice the tracking number isn't working, at least the PO hasnt scanned. Would be a nice surprise to get it today or tomorrow as that would be as long as others have waiting. We shall see. I am trying to figure out what to put it with. Cathe, FIRM, plain cardio, Combat, Hammer & Chisel, so many choices.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 08:40 AM  
lesia

Rhonda,
I never received a shipping notice. I know some do, but my package just showed up a few days later. I hope you get your MetaShred soon.

Lesia
Old 02-19-16, 08:58 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
Interesting - I recently got EB2 and thinking of building a rotation with it after I am done with Hammer & Chisel. Are you doing her rotation exactly as prescribed with Meta being your Cardio?

Still on the fence about these - with the exchange rate and shipping to Canada, the price is holding me back a bit.

If Anyone not loving the set wants to unload it - please message me!! Would love to get a second hand copy
I have pretty much been doing only the Legs and Glutes dvds, trying to do each twice per week, I wasn't sure how my shoulder would handle the upper body, but I finally did it the other day and it was fine by going lighter and subbing some stuff, so now that I know I can, I will start including the upper body now. I won't be finishing Round 1 in 3 weeks, but I am doing them 6 times each, then I will move on. I think I am going into the fifth time on each and plan to be done by the end of next week (which brings me to I think 1 month to get through Round 1) before I move on to the Round 2 dvds.

I am doing Metashred mostly on alternating days not on the same day as her workouts like she prescribes, but sometimes I have found I can tack one on to the Glutes day, the Legs day is harder and I'm usually spent, but I was able to add on EBE2 Arms to Leg day this week as I'm getting more accustomed to the workouts.

I am really happy with both sets, and funny EBE2 I just thought would be too hard for me right now, but I'm so glad it went on sale and pushed me over the edge on that one, it is hard, but it's the first workout that has really pushed me in a long time without fear of injuring something. And when Metashred came out, it just wasn't speaking to me, but I really like this one too, and I'm finding I can do these pain free too and still get a good workout.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 09:59 AM  
jazzy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I have pretty much been doing only the Legs and Glutes dvds, trying to do each twice per week, I wasn't sure how my shoulder would handle the upper body, but I finally did it the other day and it was fine by going lighter and subbing some stuff, so now that I know I can, I will start including the upper body now. I won't be finishing Round 1 in 3 weeks, but I am doing them 6 times each, then I will move on. I think I am going into the fifth time on each and plan to be done by the end of next week (which brings me to I think 1 month to get through Round 1) before I move on to the Round 2 dvds.

Oh wow - 4 EB2 lower body workouts per week Please tell me if you are seeing results with this? I want to slim the upper thighs and tighten the glutes some so am thinking some rotation with EB2 after Hammer & Chisel. I was thinking 3 of her lower body workouts interspersed with some upper body and cardio per week.

EB2 came while I was doing H&C but I did try the 2 lower body workouts on Disc 1 a couple of times......I like them...tough but do-able (though I admit that the 2nd time I only did 3 sets of each move as opposed to her 4 I was tacking them on to other workouts and time was a bit of a factor but perhaps that 4th set is where the magic happens!!!)
Old 02-19-16, 10:21 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75 View Post
Oh wow - 4 EB2 lower body workouts per week Please tell me if you are seeing results with this? I want to slim the upper thighs and tighten the glutes some so am thinking some rotation with EB2 after Hammer & Chisel. I was thinking 3 of her lower body workouts interspersed with some upper body and cardio per week.

EB2 came while I was doing H&C but I did try the 2 lower body workouts on Disc 1 a couple of times......I like them...tough but do-able (though I admit that the 2nd time I only did 3 sets of each move as opposed to her 4 I was tacking them on to other workouts and time was a bit of a factor but perhaps that 4th set is where the magic happens!!!)
I think due to spacing them, I am more like 3 per week but I just keep rotating through it trying to keep it as close to a week as possible. Results are weird for me and hard to come by at best, but my legs are definitely harder, and I am getting through the workouts without feeling totally spent at the end. I think if you do these you have no choice but to harden up your legs! I plan on sticking through all 3 phases to see what happens.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-16, 08:17 AM  
lesia

I really am not trying to enable at all, but as of today, I'm down 5 lbs! This is not a normal for me. Without going into details, I've been alternating DeltaFit (SpeedShred) with MetaShred. I've cut down on the sugar and other simple carbs.

The best part? I'm only working out 30 or 35 minutes (5-6x) a week. But it's a metabolic intense workout! I'm also doing a nightly hike of around 2 miles with my daughter at night. Not powerwalking, just trail walking/hiking.

Love this program!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-XTi7B...n-by=bjgaddour

SuperHero!
Old 02-20-16, 08:42 AM  
jazzy75

[QUOTE=lesia;2613109]I really am not trying to enable at all, but as of today, I'm down 5 lbs! QUOTE]

For context - how close are you to your " happy weight" and what type of exercise were you doing before starting this rotation?

Tags
bj gaddour, metashred