bee
VF Supporter

She looks great!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-13, 02:57 PM  
slysam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
She started filming ZCuts shortly after coming back from a hiatus from working out. She did gain a bit of weight during her hiatus.

She has been looking fantastic for awhile, but her looks have slimmed down quite a bit. Her lower body was always a bit heavier. Not anymore!
Heck, if that's her after gaining weight (in the workout dvd)--I'll have what she's having! She always looks fit though.

I haven't been doing these recently but I did the first three workouts the week I received the dvd. I was just looking on my Digifit (a heart rate monitor app) account to see which workouts I have been doing lately that burn the most calories. My biggest burning workouts, by the way, were Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp and Micheal Olajide's Savage. But my biggest calorie burn per minute was for running stairs (of course) and the Z-cuts (and the two listed) just the duration was short so the total burn wasn't so high. These seem like pretty good "bang for buck" workouts. I need to pull them out again--maybe I will try them as finishers after weights too.
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 04:42 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Does anyone have a link to preview Zcut? I am interested in this but want to see a few clips of the set. Thanks!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 05:00 PM  
lisarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Does anyone have a link to preview Zcut? I am interested in this but want to see a few clips of the set. Thanks!

Denise

this is the only preview I've seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC3IwpfM22Y

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 09:21 PM  
patrice
VF Supporter

" Her lower body was always a bit heavier. Not anymore!"

These comments make me sad. I know you didn't mean it negative but, it adds to the thigh gap thread.
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 09:28 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
" Her lower body was always a bit heavier. Not anymore!"

These comments make me sad. I know you didn't mean it negative but, it adds to the thigh gap thread.
I'm sorry that it made you sad, but those were Zuzana's words. She said that she was an hour glass with a heavier lower body. I'm not even sure how it would add to the thigh gap thread, but I'm not going there.

I have always been the biggest supporter of Zuzana here on VF. So I definitely didn't mean anything negative.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 10:13 AM  
AnMrsDe

I love to do a ZCUT before my other workouts as a warm up; however, I use Cathe's warm-ups as a warm up for ZCUT, LOL!! I made it thru all 12 workouts of her 3 cardio dvd's now - going from #12 down to #1 just for the heck of it. I have to say I don't think #1 was any easier than #12!

Today, I did Cathe's Crossfire (the w/u, and Tabata premix), ZCUT 1 (#1) and UY Strength and had a great workout!

Love how these work as a warm up or a finisher!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zcut, zuzana, zuzana light, zwow