Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-21-14, 08:57 AM  
Gatorfan76

Talking Brett Hoebel's 20 minute DVD's now available :)

Hi everyone!

Just got an e-mail that the pre-sale for Brett Hoebel's 20 minute DVD's or Downloads just started

http://20minutebody.com/
http://20minutebody.com/fitness-packages/

The cost for the DVD's is $ 56.00 + $ 3.95 for shipping for a total of $ 59.95
Downloads only are $ 47.00

From the website:
WHAT'S INCLUDED: 13 workouts on 11 DVDs (or a set of digital downloads) 3 for every 20 day cycle (Yellow, Orange, Blue) along with 2 bonus discs, a Nutrition Guide* and Workout Calendar*. Trilogy buyers also receive bonus "Booty by Brett" videos and the "Willpower" pdf to help you manipulate your Willpower.
This is a presale. DVD shipments and access to downloadable content will be available on or around January 5th.
Old 12-21-14, 09:12 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I got this, too. I did a few of his 20 minute workouts from his recent challenge. I liked them a lot. He was encouraging while not being over the top. And he had modifications. And they really are 20 minutes. This is now officially on my radar.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-14, 10:42 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

I just ordered. I can't seem to say no to an effective shorter workout these days. With my work schedule such as it us these days, weekdays it's impossible for me to do more than 30 minutes. These plus an ab segment add on will fit in nicely!

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-14, 12:57 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I am DEFINITELY ordering this when I get paid next week!! Thank you for posting it I love Brett in everything he's done so far, including RevAbs. He's knowledgable, genuine and motivating, and it seems like he put this program together very thoughtfully. I'm actually pretty amped about this, it seems like the type of thing that my body would respond very well to and with a trainer I like, to boot!!

ETA: It also looks like you have the option to purchase the first phase for $22 if you want to give them more of a "test run". I don't see the option to purchase the other 2 phases individually, though, so if you like the first set and want the other 2, I'm guessing you'd still have to buy the complete system. Maybe they plan on selling those individually after people have had the chance to try the first one? Or maybe it's just an oversight.
Old 12-21-14, 01:10 PM  
intelsana

Does anyone know if low impact modifications are offered?
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-14, 01:13 PM  
rheash92

Are there any clips of the workouts? And are these just bodyweight or does he use some weights like Dumbbells too? I'm interested but I don't want bodyweight only. I like my weights. Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-14, 01:20 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

There is a clip at the top of the home page. They do use weights as well as bodyweight exercises. I thought it was funny, in the clip Brett breaks a band in one of the workouts and says something like "He breaks things! It's because we're getting too strong!". I hope they kept that in the DVD
I don't like bands for that reason, haha, but it looks like there are options given to use dumbbells, bands, or nothing for some exercises.
Old 12-21-14, 01:26 PM  
horusosiris

I also received the email. I can not decide if I want the DVDs or the downloads. I am thinking of getting the DVDs but the downloads are cheaper.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-14, 01:56 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I also received the email. I can not decide if I want the DVDs or the downloads. I am thinking of getting the DVDs but the downloads are cheaper.
I am also conflicted regarding which format to purchase!
Old 12-21-14, 02:00 PM  
lesia

Are these workouts in a real studio. The clips I saw on his website had a white screen behind them.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brett hoebel