Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-14-20, 02:40 PM  
Gams

I’m confused. I never got an e-mail telling me the status of my order and my credit card has been charged. This is starting to look like a mess.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-20, 03:22 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Gams, did you order from her website? I did and my credit card has not been charged. Perhaps, you got in on it before she sold out and your order is coming soon.
Old 08-14-20, 03:35 PM  
Gams

Mary, I think I ordered about the same time you did. I had originally ordered through Amazon, but that one didn’t go through, so I just ordered from her website.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-20, 05:18 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I got a confirmation email saying as soon as they are back in stock, they would send mine out. I have gotten five emails from them so far. Gams, did you try to emails asking about your order? I bet you are one of the lucky ones getting yours sooner than later.
Old 08-15-20, 06:39 AM  
Cher

Shoot, I never saw this post here on VF. This looks like fun. Now, you can’t even order on her site.. It just says “out of stock.”
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 02:15 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I only did the warmup & first 15 minute segment on the 80's dvd. It is definitely not original songs by original artists, but I did like the music.

It seems faster-paced than her other dvds, which I see as a good thing!

ETA: Ohhh...I hope there isn't a quality control issue with the dvds that caused them to pull them!
Any reviews?
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 04:13 PM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
Any reviews?
I was going to post my thoughts but wasn't sure if I should since so many are waiting for their set!

I did one section of the 80's that I mentioned previously and the full workout for the 60's. I like the fact that the workouts I did are faster-paced than the other dvds of hers that I have. Nice, varied moves. I really enjoyed what I've done so far!

Some of the tracks have vocals and some were instrumental, so I would say that there is a good mix of music despite being specific to the decade. I was also concerned that I would miss the background exercisers, but her upbeat personality and encouragement were plenty enough to keep me engaged.

The music is rather prominent in the workouts, and can overpower her voice at times. So far this would be my only criticism but it was not really and issue for me.

I almost didn't purchase since her other dvds felt a bit too slow to me. I decided to take the plunge since I am still nursing a calf injury. So far, I am very glad I bought them!

HTH!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-20, 06:26 PM  
Fitstick

Thanks for the review! I look forward to getting this set when it becomes available!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-20, 06:29 AM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

They are now showing they will be in stock Sept 1 (Amazon). I went ahead and ordered.
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-20, 07:08 AM  
Cher

I ordered just now too.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon prime videos, gina buber