Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-15-20, 06:35 PM  
Mickey12

Level Up 108 and Flexibility and Beyond are amazing programs. Not to enable anybody. I purchased both of those when Travis offered them as downloads when they first became available. I think the Sleep Well Yin program would be so fantastic too. I'm not going to get the streaming though, it's just not my thing and I have quite a lot of yoga already.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 01:03 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
No there are other several instructors including Lauren Eckstrom.
Thanks Yogapam! I'm really liking the variety of instructors on UDAYA, so this is good to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
And manleym, even before you subscribe you can use the explore button to see what's there -- check it out. It's a little more than I thought it might be, but I think Udaya probably has a fuller offering at this point. Still, it's a great deal and it seems like there's some great yoga there.
Oooh! Thanks for the tip Bee! I'll go explore and play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Level Up 108 and Flexibility and Beyond are amazing programs. Not to enable anybody. I purchased both of those when Travis offered them as downloads when they first became available. I think the Sleep Well Yin program would be so fantastic too. I'm not going to get the streaming though, it's just not my thing and I have quite a lot of yoga already.

Kim
THIS! I think I have Level Up 108 and Flexibility and Beyond on my desktop. Guess I should look!!!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 06:12 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Thanks Yogapam! I'm really liking the variety of instructors on UDAYA, so this is good to know!

Oooh! Thanks for the tip Bee! I'll go explore and play!

THIS! I think I have Level Up 108 and Flexibility and Beyond on my desktop. Guess I should look!!!
Oh, Manley this is one of the reasons I don’t care for downloads. I am used to using DVDs and I forget that I have workouts on my laptop. I also have some yoga practices on my iPad and I completely forget about those too. I don’t think I have even done all of those yet.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-20, 06:25 AM  
Cher

I’m thinking about trying it out for that price.....but, I rarely do online workouts because it’s so much easier to just pop in a dvd. Also, I rarely do yoga but as I’m getting older, I really need to make a point to do it. I’d really like to try the Beginner program and the Sleep Yin one. So, mine is more an issue of “will I really end up doing any of these after I spend the money???” Lol
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-20, 06:37 PM  
clerkin11

"mine is more an issue of “will I really end up doing any of these after I spend the money???”

Cher, I have the same issue. I know I should do yoga especially as I'm getting older. But when the time comes to choose my lunchtime workout, I very rarely reach for a yoga workout.

The only reason I'm considering this one is that I've been interested in the Yoga 30 for 30 workouts and I "think" I might do them?
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-20, 06:54 AM  
Rhonda

Cher - I am doing the sleep yin practice now and am enjoying it. Yesterdays was a bit tough on my hips, I had to keep coming out of the pose and back in.

Yoga is my afternoon, while dinner is cooking time.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-20, 06:59 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Cher - I am doing the sleep yin practice now and am enjoying it. Yesterdays was a bit tough on my hips, I had to keep coming out of the pose and back in.

Yoga is my afternoon, while dinner is cooking time.
So Rhonda, do you do these in the afternoon and not necessarily right before bed? I know I will never talk myself into doing yoga at 10 at night right before bed.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-20, 07:04 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
So Rhonda, do you do these in the afternoon and not necessarily right before bed? I know I will never talk myself into doing yoga at 10 at night right before bed.
Hi Cher,
Correct, I do them in the afternoon. If I am home working, usually I will do it around 3ish. If I am working then I will do it when I get home around 5ish.

It just fits in my schedule better this way as in the evening hubby and I are watching our shows and then I get up and go to bed.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-20, 09:00 AM  
Vantreesta

I wish he sold the downloads all the time and not for a limited release. Don't instructors realize they could make more money that way bc a lot of people either don't stream or choose other streaming subscriptions? I mean, I really still want DVDs but I get that's not going to happen. Not everyone can spend $100 during the short time the downloads are offered though.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-20, 09:57 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I wish he sold the downloads all the time and not for a limited release. Don't instructors realize they could make more money that way bc a lot of people either don't stream or choose other streaming subscriptions? I mean, I really still want DVDs but I get that's not going to happen. Not everyone can spend $100 during the short time the downloads are offered though.
I agree! I don't understand why they don't offer downloads. I guess they would rather people endlessly pay for streaming.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inner dimension