Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Travis has put the Detox class from Level Up 108 on youtube:
https://youtu.be/rVkXRhDsGTU
Thanks! I will give that a try.
Old 12-26-19, 03:24 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Back from Christmas with a few more practices to review (if I can remember it all...haha).

Next up Level Up Strength. Wow, lots of tough work. Lots of pushups, static holds, and even some flow. All body parts seemed to be worked well, but the key is working hard while maintaining calm. Not always easy when you're sweating! Really quite energizing by the time you get done.
Advanced poses were some like Crow, I think forearm headstand was in there.

The Yin practice was the usual divine Travis Yin. Lots of great long holds, good meditative instruction and stories. I think the Advanced part was the long holds as none of the poses were crazy hard. It has Lizard pose which is one of my favorites but one of my most challenging when done in Yin.
A big Ahhhhhh.

Detox was lots of super nice twists but also a flow to bring the HR up. Not quite like Cardio but I raised a sweat. But you feel SO good after all those twists! I did at least. My back felt great!
Advanced poses included Side Crow. Still good music in all of these.

That's were I am so far. I like these. They have advanced options that I am trying to work on instead of wimping out and just doing the regular version of the pose.

Main theme: work hard, keep calm and breath.
And don't get mad at Travis. Ha

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-19, 05:02 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Travis has put the Detox class from Level Up 108 on youtube:
https://youtu.be/rVkXRhDsGTU

Thank you for noting that for anyone who wants to try one! And Detox is awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
Back from Christmas with a few more practices to review (if I can remember it all...haha).

Next up Level Up Strength. Wow, lots of tough work. Lots of pushups, static holds, and even some flow. All body parts seemed to be worked well, but the key is working hard while maintaining calm. Not always easy when you're sweating! Really quite energizing by the time you get done.
Advanced poses were some like Crow, I think forearm headstand was in there.

The Yin practice was the usual divine Travis Yin. Lots of great long holds, good meditative instruction and stories. I think the Advanced part was the long holds as none of the poses were crazy hard. It has Lizard pose which is one of my favorites but one of my most challenging when done in Yin.
A big Ahhhhhh.

Detox was lots of super nice twists but also a flow to bring the HR up. Not quite like Cardio but I raised a sweat. But you feel SO good after all those twists! I did at least. My back felt great!
Advanced poses included Side Crow. Still good music in all of these.

That's were I am so far. I like these. They have advanced options that I am trying to work on instead of wimping out and just doing the regular version of the pose.

Main theme: work hard, keep calm and breath.
And don't get mad at Travis. Ha
Kate, Haha, yes, easy to get made at Travis!! I agree, Strength is great! Gotta love the horse stance sequence (like in UY also) but this one is more challenging, for sure.

I tried Detox today - this one may be my favorite so far!! Just a great challenge with lots of twists. Loved the 2nd half with the twisting flow....this one could easily be split in 2 30 min. classes if short on time. But what a great accomplished feeling when finished....just when I thought we were finally done, Travis keeps on going!! LOVE!!

Haven't tried Yin yet....I can get sort of antsy with Yin....those are usually the classes that contain Travis' sorted stories...

Thanks for your reviews! I am really loving the subtle "push" I am getting from these to go a little bit further in the pose or in holding it longer, etc.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-19, 05:08 PM  
Poodlepants

I subscribe to his streaming service, so I am really looking forward to starting this on the 6th.
Old 12-26-19, 05:16 PM  
bbarbaruba

Purchase and Download only available until 1.1.20

Just read this email.

Level Up 108 will be available to Purchase & Download for only 7 more days. After January 1st, Level Up 108 will no longer be available to purchase as a standalone program and download. *HOWEVER, it will be available to STREAM on Inner Dimension TV starting 1.6.20.

*Anyone who purchases Level Up 108 by January 1, 2020 will still have full access to the levelup108.com site

I don't think I would have bought it if I had known there was a finite date for downloading.
bbarbaruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-19, 06:09 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarbaruba View Post
I don't think I would have bought it if I had known there was a finite date for downloading.
I understand his email to mean that you can purchase this program as a download up to Jan 1, 2020, but once purchased you can stream and download it at any time as it's yours. You just won't be able to purchase it as a download AFTER Jan 1, 2020. It will only be available as a streaming option with membership. Anyway, that's my take on it.

I'm not purchasing this series because it's way too advanced for me, but I'm excited to try Detox that's posted on youtube. Very generous of Travis.
Old 12-26-19, 09:42 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I think you are right, Usia.

You get to keep your download forever. However, you can only buy downloads till Jan 1 2020. He will quit selling downloads after Jan 1 2020.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-19, 12:48 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarbaruba View Post
Just read this email.

Level Up 108 will be available to Purchase & Download for only 7 more days. After January 1st, Level Up 108 will no longer be available to purchase as a standalone program and download. *HOWEVER, it will be available to STREAM on Inner Dimension TV starting 1.6.20.

*Anyone who purchases Level Up 108 by January 1, 2020 will still have full access to the levelup108.com site

I also got that email. I'm really conflicted about getting this set. I LOVE Travis, but I think it might be a tad too hard and I don't like downloads. The fact that I can only purchase downloads for a finite timeframe is making me anxious. I can't do streaming due to poor internet service (and even downloading takes forever). Uggg.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
level up 108, travis eliot, travis eliot downloads, travis eliot streaming