Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-19, 06:55 PM  
Mickey12

I am such a sucker for a good sale. I had no intention of getting any Cathe downloads. I don’t like downloads. But, I ended up buying six of them because the price was so good. I downloaded them to my laptop and my iPad. I hope to try one tonight.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 07:33 AM  
Cher

I ended up buying 5 more Live step workouts!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 07:58 AM  
Zenara25

The last big sale I bought step workouts This time was total body. I wanted a variety but all under an hour. So happy to have these.

45 push pull 41min
50 muscle max 53min
76 strong total body 47min
184 pha 3 47min
194 vertical loading 2 56min
209 supersets 51min
214 total body giant sets 2 58min
248 total body stability ball 45min
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-19, 08:08 PM  
Elyse

Anyone use a chrome book to play cathe digital? I bought a bunch of cathe lives and then found a chrome book on sale at bestbuy.
Elyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 07:06 AM  
Rhonda

boy I wish I had someplace to put downloads. I would use our Ipad but am afraid it would take too much memory and we couldn't use it for other things. I don't have anywhere else to download.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 10:53 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
boy I wish I had someplace to put downloads. I would use our Ipad but am afraid it would take too much memory and we couldn't use it for other things. I don't have anywhere else to download.
You can put the Cathe downloads on a USB stick (they are relatively inexpensive these days) and play them on your TV if it has a USB slot. You can also play them on an inexpensive dvd player that has a USB slot. You can also play them from google drive or icloud drive.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 11:27 AM  
tiletha444

Does anyone know of a Cathe LIVE Upper Body weights that is short on time and she doesn't go super fast? I really want to love LITE Stacked Sets Upper Body, but Cathe's pace is quite fast with chest/triceps!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 03:14 PM  
Shortstuff
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
You can put the Cathe downloads on a USB stick n( they are relatively inexpensive these days). and play them on your TV if it has a USB slot. You can also play them on an inexpensive dvd player that has a USB slot. You can also play them from google drive or icloud drive.
Do you happen to know what size USB because I downloaded them onto my desktop and then tried to put them on a 32G stick but it wasn't big enough! I burned them onto a disk so I can try them out right away! Just wondering what size USB stick I need to buy?
Shortstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 03:28 PM  
Zenara25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortstuff View Post
Do you happen to know what size USB because I downloaded them onto my desktop and then tried to put them on a 32G stick but it wasn't big enough! I burned them onto a disk so I can try them out right away! Just wondering what size USB stick I need to buy?
Each Cathe Live download is about 1-2GB. So you should have plenty of space unless you bought more than 15 Maybe you need to format/erase the USB stick...
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-19, 04:14 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortstuff View Post
A 32 GB USB stick should be more than sufficient for about 15 downloads. If you have more than 15 than you could also get a 2TB portable drive and connect it to your TV via HDMI.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe downloads, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites