Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-31-19, 04:12 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
CharM - good job doing Dreambody. I’m slightly curious but everyone mentions the speed and I’m not as curious.
Thanks! When they had a big sale a year or two ago, I thought it was too good a price to pass up. I've only tried a few, but it's good to know that I didn't pay a lot if I never do another one again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
Char I’m so glad you decided to do a scary workout!!! I do love the dream body workouts but they are way too fast for me, they even talk too fast. I just go at my own pace and still get a great workout. Mixxtreme moves at better pace, still fast, but regular human speed. Just in case you see it cheap in your travels
Rumor has it, a Dreambody workout (or more than one?) was recorded at a normal pace but was sped up for the dvd. I'm not sure if I believe that, but it would explain why it feels rushed. I have Mixxtreme, but I've only done one workout so far. I think I'll re-visit in December since it won't fit into my November theme.
Thank you for the scary workout idea! It's perfect for getting us to challenge ourselves.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 07:09 PM  
AnMrsDe

I just read your comment above....

Jane, here is the clip from Cathe’s Halloween class today.... it looks like so much fun! Cathe is a Drill Sergeant!! Perfect!

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/vide.../#post-2487407

See you in November with some new peeps and old friends joining us- Yay!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 08:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Oh my goodness, I love the avatar costume! I want one lol the Charleston clothes are nice too, they all look great, and the w/o look fun! I personally could not workout with so much clothes on though, kudos to them!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts, pretzel