Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-19, 07:35 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Happy belated birthday, Dorothy!

Char, love your workout space.

TGIF everyone.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-19, 06:58 PM  
CharM

Thank you, Pat!

Sugar, sorry about the knee! I'm disappointed for you because it looks like you're having fun with your Step360 and BOSU workouts. But you're doing the smart thing by staying away until you're ready.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 07:01 AM  
Cher

ASAS, I had been looking at Circuit Burnout 90 on Amazon and almost bought it but then one of the libraries in our area had it so I borrowed it to try instead. I liked it enough but don’t think I will buy it simply because I got tired of those type of workouts after 3 days of it. Nothing really wrong with them I just find weights and hiit SO boring. Lol. They are very do-able and the time of workouts is about right for me. There is a low impact modifier which helped when needed. She does say “baby” a lot as the reviews said but that didn’t bother me. I also wasn’t big on going from standing to floor work pretty quickly....she does this a lot. She also does each set of exercises (Usually 4 or 5 exercises in a set) 2 times but each exercise is only 30 secs with a 10 sec rest in between each exercise and 30 sec rest in between each set so wasn’t that bad but not a fan of repeating. For the price I do think it’s a pretty good deal if you like these type of workouts. They may be too easy for some.....I would call them Sort of Cathe Lite Lite! Lol
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 09:21 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Woot. I think my PT is starting to pay off. The humidity rolled back quite a bit and I had a nice walk at the beach, and then went out again after dinner to get my 10,000 steps. I rarely get 10,000!
Old 08-10-19, 05:53 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Good job on getting those steps in, Pat58!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-19, 04:08 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

CharM, Thank you! Great workouts! I love reading your comments!

Cher, thank you for your feedback! Awesome that you could give them a try without spending your money, just to find out, you don't like them that much. I am not a big fan of going up and down too often either. Your Cathe Lite Lite comment was funny! lol

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-19, 08:09 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Woot! Three days in a row at 10,000 + steps! Chipping away at it in little bursts all day seems to be the key.
Old 08-12-19, 09:07 AM  
AnMrsDe

Dorothy, how awesome a birthday celebration you had! You always go to the coolest places! Hope you enjoy your new vest. It's always so nice to receive workout gifts! That doesn't happen often enough for me, so it was a real treat for me to receive one.

CharM, I love those frosted glass doors! I bet they look nice in your home.//I see now you're using your Equalizer bars in your workouts since they're pink. Haha. Great job on that.

T2B, I have not watched RD on Netflix yet. I do love Natasha Lyonne in OITNB, though. I had no idea Phoebe was in Killing Eve!!

Jane, Thank you for the belated anniv. wishes! The Air Pods are a definite game changer for sure!! Your vacation sounded lovely and I love it when I have a good book to read while lounging in the sun! I hear OUATIH is a good movie to see. Thanks for the rec! Keep up your workout consistency - the key is to ENJOY your workouts!

Pat, Great job on your step counts and a big plus is having the humidity lower!

Waves to all~~~~ Have a great week!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-19, 09:13 AM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe, congratulations on leading your son to independence!

Enjoy your extra workout space!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-19, 06:01 AM  
Cher

Pat, great job hitting your 10,000 steps 3 days in a row!

AnMrsDe, congrats on getting DS’s stuff out of your workout area!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts