Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-16, 06:56 AM  
MoFirmer

Oh Carol!! You are so sweet!! I knew if I was going to want the rotations to keep going that others surely would! I'm glad you are enjoying them!
Old 08-25-16, 07:21 AM  
Carol K

They are essential to my life. Happy Birthday, Tonda!
Old 08-25-16, 08:31 PM  
MoFirmer

Thank you Carol!!!
Old 09-24-16, 08:08 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Are workouts added each month or week as it seems that there are only 18 and it seems that once you do them all things might get stale. I LOVE the Firm! It has done my body really really well so I just want to know how many classes and such are added and hopefully there is new content added on a regular basis.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-16, 08:29 PM  
Carol K

I remember when there was only 1 new FIRM workout a year. 18 new workouts this year are not going to seem stale to me.
Old 09-24-16, 10:45 PM  
MoFirmer

Oh Carol! I can't imagine!!!! And I haven't gotten stale on these either!!!

CoolGirl - There hasn't been any more info on when new content will go up. I imagine they are as anxious as we are to have new content!!!
Old 09-25-16, 09:33 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Are workouts added each month or week as it seems that there are only 18 and it seems that once you do them all things might get stale. I LOVE the Firm! It has done my body really really well so I just want to know how many classes and such are added and hopefully there is new content added on a regular basis.
I don't think they've added anything new since when they launched. I subscribed for a month but never renewed. I like the idea of these but I would be bored with nothing new after all this time. There's only so many ways to "rotate" them to make them fresh. I don't know why they don't offer anything new?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-16, 11:02 AM  
Carol K

They've added a lot of new challenges, but not workouts. However, they debuted in the Spring with 18 workouts, so I think it's amazing that people are talking about "nothing new after all this time". There is a new rotation posted every month. I don't do these, because I like to rotate the BeMax workouts with my over 100 FIRM workouts, so I follow Tonda's rotations.
Old 09-25-16, 10:32 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I don't think they've added anything new since when they launched. I subscribed for a month but never renewed. I like the idea of these but I would be bored with nothing new after all this time. There's only so many ways to "rotate" them to make them fresh. I don't know why they don't offer anything new?
Exactly my point. Thank you. I was interested in joining the steaming vids because now I am addicted to it and I love working out. I was just seeing if there was a certain amount of vids released over a certain amount of time. Thanks for all of the answers, ladies.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-16, 03:10 PM  
ellaenchanted

Oh, I didn't realize that nothing new has been added since the launch. I was planning on subscribing at the end of November but this has changed my mind.
I was hoping there would be new content posted on a regular schedule.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bemax, bemax fitness, gilad, jennifer galardi, terri walsh