Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-16, 02:56 PM  
lorajc

Lauren Brooks Shut Up and Train Rave

Thanks so much to the peeps that recommended this to me on the other thread....I'm Loving this....Many of you know that my past ....includes multiple injuries with the latest being severe on Halloween.....and Kettlebells are for some reason gentler on my injuries (spinal issues mostly) and I'm really enjoying this!! I can go heavier and do as many segments as I like.....I may have overdone it today...we shall see! I got a bit carried away....but THANKS!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-16, 10:59 PM  
alydinva

This is my favorite Lauren Brooks DVD, and probably my favorite kettlebell DVD overall (until I get Incinerator next month ). So glad you like it, too!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 08:05 AM  
Rhonda

Do you use the DVD is any special order or just one section one day and another section the next day?

I have all of Laurens and have been working with KB body the last couple of weeks.

Not ordering her new one yet. too expensive and really no discount since shipping is so high. Will wait for a sale or Mary to have it.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 10:29 AM  
kalliope999

Glad you tried it and enjoyed it, lorajc! It's a great collection of workouts.

And if you did a lot in one day as you said, I imagine you'll have some serious DOMS. I sure did for the first week or two when I did my rotation! Be sure to take a couple of days off if you need it.

Rhonda, do you have the rotation plan sheet that Lauren designed for the SUAT DVDs? She has one where you do 6 days per week, one workout a day, and the other is called "SUAT Longer", where you work out every other day with a rest day in between, doing 2 at a time on workout days (around 30 minutes). The latter is the one I did, because I like having rest days for recovery.

If you don't have the PDF, let me know and I can point you to the area on her website where you can download it.
Old 05-27-16, 11:14 AM  
beth22

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm interested in buying this dvd but worried it might be too beginner for me. Can anyone break down/review some of the workouts?
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lauren brooks, shut up and train