Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-04-15, 03:42 PM  
toomuchjoy

21 Day Fix

I just received 21 Day Fix today. I had wanted to start today to get in 21 days before Thanksgiving but it only arrived today.

I'm thinking of doing 20 days until Thanksgiving. Anyone still doing this or maybe want to join me in doing it until Turkey Day?
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 07:11 PM  
dnna

I did a round 3 weeks ago. The time just flies. and I did doubles but with different dvd, not the 21DF dvd. I am finishing 3 weeks of Firm workouts, following the 21 day fix rotation.doing a firm dvd for TBC,Upper, Lower, Pilates, cardio and my favorite Dirty 30.
I am going to do another round. There are lots of 21 day fix fans here.!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-15, 08:14 AM  
toomuchjoy

Thanks dnna! Care to share your results?

I need to go and search for some 21 Day Fix threads. I started today and I'm trying to convince my type A self that 20 Day Fix is ok.
Old 11-05-15, 08:39 AM  
dnna

if you have to do 21 days, you could double up on one day , or on day 7, which is yoga, you could do a workout if you did not need a rest day. but 20 days vs 21 days of working out will not hurt your results. the 21 day name is just a marketing ploy.
I am 65, so my results would not be the same as a typical vf person. But I felt strong, could do doubles on most days, liked the workout! and felt that I looked better and the end of the rotations. this time, in particular, liked my arms. My lower body is super strong. also liked my abs, and micro which is my main focus. I also improved my eating, so that was good. I like this 3 week rotation because it first causes no harm, and I can workout another day. and no dread. I know I can do the workout and feel good. and I love following Kat the modifier.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-15, 08:54 AM  
toomuchjoy

thanks dnna! Sounds it was a great program for you! I like the idea of doubling up to "trick" myself to get to 21 days.

Tags
21 day fix