Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-15, 06:07 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Lannette - I may need to get that one - I like the idea of the shorter workouts and mixing and matching with other activities!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 06:11 PM  
TinaT

It's amazing what this kind of a topic does to ones mind. I ended up ordering a few FIRMs I haven't had in a while. NOTE: I've owned every FIRM from Anna ever made, but wasn't smart enough to just keep them and be content. So, now I'm back to re-collecting them all.

You'd think I'd learn....
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 06:45 PM  
sunday

The FitPrimes - both original and new - are some of my all-time favorite workouts! I never got into the Firm, but LOVED FP!!!! These are great to get and have!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 07:33 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
It's amazing what this kind of a topic does to ones mind. I ended up ordering a few FIRMs I haven't had in a while. NOTE: I've owned every FIRM from Anna ever made, but wasn't smart enough to just keep them and be content. So, now I'm back to re-collecting them all.

You'd think I'd learn....
I could have written this post. After I ordered the DVDs I was missing I started thinking about whether or not I was missing any old time Firms but cut myself off cold before I could do any damage.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss

Last edited by Lannette; 09-21-15 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Fix autocorrect
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-15, 07:35 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
The FitPrimes - both original and new - are some of my all-time favorite workouts! I never got into the Firm, but LOVED FP!!!! These are great to get and have!
That's really interesting the you never got into firms but love FPs. Did you come upon them when they were first released or later on?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 09-21-15, 07:37 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Thanks, Lannette - I may need to get that one - I like the idea of the shorter workouts and mixing and matching with other activities!

Donna
I've been having a blast mixing and matching short workouts or segments from workouts. It's so much fun and makes me feel I can have it all without overtraining.

Old 09-21-15, 07:38 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
That's really interesting the you never got into firms but love FPs. Did you come upon them when they were first released or later on?
I came upon the FPs as they were released, and was even one of the FitPrime Angels or whatever they were called on their original forum. I can't really say why I liked them over theFirms, but I just did. They seemed a little less commercial or real to me.
Old 09-21-15, 07:47 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I came upon the FPs as they were released, and was even one of the FitPrime Angels or whatever they were called on their original forum. I can't really say why I liked them over theFirms, but I just did. They seemed a little less commercial or real to me.
I agree with you that they are more real. They aren't as slick and polished as The Firm and that makes them feel more real to me. I vaguely remember the FP angels. You bought the whole series pre-order, right?

Old 09-21-15, 07:57 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I agree with you that they are more real. They aren't as slick and polished as The Firm and that makes them feel more real to me. I vaguely remember the FP angels. You bought the whole series pre-order, right?
Yes, I think so, lol! It was early 2000s I think? Or so? You bought the series on VHS, at least that's the form I had it in.

The series, old and new, just seemed very genuine to me. I love stuff that's not terribly commercial and that not everyone and her dog is doing. I felt like I had found something super special! The Kickbutts were and are a little too high impact for me. I like the slower pace of the new Fps the best.
Old 09-21-15, 08:00 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
The Kickbutts were and are a little too high impact for me
I like to do the high impact stuff on my rebounder. Too much fun!

Tags
fitprime, fitprimes, kickbutt