Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-18-20, 06:31 AM  
HRCFitness

Cathe Live Can't find anything

Hi all,
Does anyone know if Cathe will ever find a better way to sort and find workouts in the LIVE platform? The way it's set up is beyond frustrating. You have to either know the name of the video or what the workout is "labeled" or the number -. I wish they had a way to sort by date or maybe a few different drop down fields. With such a huge library I can't find anything!

I'm honestly thinking of cancelling because I spend more time searching and not finding what I'm looking for -
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-20, 07:18 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Are you using the IOS app? I have both the app on my iPad and the app on Apple TV (which is what I use to work out).

The iPad app is sorted by chronological date (newest to oldest) which is visible below the picture. I think the numbers has made it a lot easier than before because you can just jot down numbers when you find one you want to do multiple times.

The Apple TV app has a “sort” option which lets you do it by name, type, & length of time. I use that one when I’m limited on time.

I also keep a couple of lists. The one in Excel can be sorted multiple ways. It’s basically the description Cathe pasts each week with number, date, title, description, equipment list, time, and whether it’s a favorite.

PM me with an email address and I’m happy to send it to you. I love Cathe Live and all the variety she offers! The one on ones she’s done during Covid19 are fabulous!

ETA: If you go to the Cathe Live downloads on her website, you can click on each one and see the description and the short video preview. I hope they add the previews to the apps and Cathe Live platform. It would be nice to preview them quickly while you set up.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-20, 09:26 AM  
HRCFitness

Thank you!
I just use it through my computer - so maybe that is my issue - I'm going to try out the options you gave. And making a list is probably helpful - given that I have nothing but time on my hands I'm going to do that!
Thank you
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 09:44 AM  
Hazel Porter

When I look at the app on my iPhone, there is a search feature in the upper left corner which lets you sort by date, length, name, and video category

Tags
cathe live, cathe live workouts