Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-29-20, 07:28 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe, The baby sounds ADORABLE!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-20, 07:30 AM  
T2B

Dorothy - I’m glad your friend, Heidi (?), is doing better and is out of rehab.

AnMrsDe - you crack me up. Glad you’re enjoying your time with the baby. And your parents are funny, too! Like you would forget about them. Sounds like they’re doing great!

Cher - yes, you must check in even if you’re doing PT. You’re still doing something. I’m surprised that PT is still having you see them so often when their method isn’t working that great. Did you order Cathe? Do you know if Cathe ever put Power Max on DVD?

Have a great day all!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-20, 06:52 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Dorothy - I’m glad your friend, Heidi (?), is doing better and is out of rehab.

AnMrsDe - you crack me up. Glad you’re enjoying your time with the baby. And your parents are funny, too! Like you would forget about them. Sounds like they’re doing great!

Cher - yes, you must check in even if you’re doing PT. You’re still doing something. I’m surprised that PT is still having you see them so often when their method isn’t working that great. Did you order Cathe? Do you know if Cathe ever put Power Max on DVD?

Have a great day all!
T2B. Power Max is on Cathe’s Cardio Hits dvd
https://shop.cathe.com/cardio-hits-s...-DVD-p/230.htm
The PT is working I think but it’s just taking a really long time. She said once your Piriformis gets tight like that, it takes a long time to get it loosened up again. She did tell me I can try to do a basic step workout on just the step platform this weekend if I want to try it. She said only try it one time, and no longer than 30 minutes, and no twisty moves....just keep it basic and see how I feel after a day or two. Yay! Finally!
I haven’t preordered Cathe’s new ones yet but I think I’m going to. I guess I need to do it in the next few days if I’m going to.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-20, 05:42 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
T2B. Power Max is on Cathe’s Cardio Hits dvd
https://shop.cathe.com/cardio-hits-s...-DVD-p/230.htm
The PT is working I think but it’s just taking a really long time. She said once your Piriformis gets tight like that, it takes a long time to get it loosened up again. She did tell me I can try to do a basic step workout on just the step platform this weekend if I want to try it. She said only try it one time, and no longer than 30 minutes, and no twisty moves....just keep it basic and see how I feel after a day or two. Yay! Finally!
I haven’t preordered Cathe’s new ones yet but I think I’m going to. I guess I need to do it in the next few days if I’m going to.
Thanks for the link. The Cardio Hits is out of stock. I think it’s been out of stock for a very long time. Anyway, I’m going to email support@cathe and ask when it will be back in stock.

Ok, glad to hear that it’s not your PT and that it will be a long process for a tight piriformis. Healing vibes.

Last day of the month! TGIF!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 01-31-20, 11:24 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Thanks for the link. The Cardio Hits is out of stock. I think it’s been out of stock for a very long time. Anyway, I’m going to email support@cathe and ask when it will be back in stock.

Ok, glad to hear that it’s not your PT and that it will be a long process for a tight piriformis. Healing vibes.

Last day of the month! TGIF!
CherEchoing sympathy that you still have a long process ahead and glad that the PT is listening to you.

T2B both total fitness and collage have Cardio hits in stock...totalfitness has a better price. Not to enable

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-20, 09:54 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post

T2B both total fitness and collage have Cardio hits in stock...totalfitness has a better price. Not to enable
Hi,

Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately I didn’t visit VF again today until now. I didn’t even think of checking Mary’s site. I emailed support@cathe and was able to buy the dvd from Cathe. (maybe the last DVD).

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Tags
just the workouts