Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-14, 08:25 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
How do you get to the full length videos? I'm only getting previews.
Just register -- no credit card required.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-14, 08:27 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Just register -- no credit card required.
Tried that, it didn't work. Do you have to "rent" the video? When I click rent, the cost comes up as $0, but it only get's me two days. Since I don't want to do them right now, I'll wait till tomorrow.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-14, 09:52 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
Tried that, it didn't work. Do you have to "rent" the video? When I click rent, the cost comes up as $0, but it only get's me two days. Since I don't want to do them right now, I'll wait till tomorrow.
Yes, you then have to rent them for $0.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 04:07 AM  
topfitmama

I'm coughing and not feeling very well... I still rented Physique Mat to try. Maybe I'll do it later today. It looks good! (especially the floor work for the thighs and obliques!)

This is a very astute move on their part, that's for sure!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 06:48 AM  
PhyllisG

I rented the one with Erin and I am getting sound but no picture. It is just black with a grey circle. What is up with that?
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 10:04 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I tried to rent Cardio Blast to see if I'd like to buy it, but to no avail. I registered, I rented it for $0 for 48 hours, and all I'm getting is the preview. After wasting valuable 20min this morning to try to get it to play, I gave up and did SBF streaming Tabata 40min and Old School Arms 20mit workouts. SBF was a perfect choice this morning. Too bad I wasn't able to try the P57, but I figure it's their loss.
Old 11-29-14, 11:10 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I tried to rent Cardio Blast to see if I'd like to buy it, but to no avail. I registered, I rented it for $0 for 48 hours, and all I'm getting is the preview. After wasting valuable 20min this morning to try to get it to play, I gave up and did SBF streaming Tabata 40min and Old School Arms 20mit workouts. SBF was a perfect choice this morning. Too bad I wasn't able to try the P57, but I figure it's their loss.
I was able to play cardio blast. but it did crash towards the end. And then after I was done I tried to play some of the previews to see what my next workout was going to be and they either wouldn't load or would crash. :-( In any case, the workout by Chad is really excellent. It's been a long while since I've done barre, so this is a tough place to pick up again. But I love it.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 11:48 AM  
koinonia

I tried the one with Erin Andrews. It kicked my arse! Very humbling as I've done all the P57 DVDs and thought I was pretty good with barre. Great workout.
koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 01:52 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I'd say the online workouts are generally more challenging than the DVDs. Maybe not Thigh and Seat quite so much, but IMO harder than the two expresses and Arm and Ab.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 02:44 PM  
Tinks

I like that Physique 57 incorporates cardio into the program. I wish more barre workouts did this. I think I might buy a P57 kit once I try out the free workouts.
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote