Workout 22:00
Stretch 3:16
Total Time 29:34
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 05:09 PM  
mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Years ago, I thought I could keep doing Cathe's releases, as long as she put them out, because she's only a year younger than I. She's obviously got wonderful joints. Mine are great, too, but I don't want to take a risk of screwing that up by continuing to do too much high impact. I'm now gravitating toward instructors whose workouts are less intense and/or have less or low impact.
She has "wonderful joints" probably because she works out on state of the art flooring unlike the rest of us mortals....
I agree with you.. There are many instructors out there who cater to those looking for less intense and joint friendly workouts.
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-14, 05:46 PM  
Sara1000

She's consistently put out low impact workouts as well as high impact for many years - starting with Hardcore Low Max if not sooner. I keep wanting to do her higher impact workouts, but I have to resign myself that they mess up my right knee. But she has plenty of low impact choices.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-14, 06:31 AM  
aqua girl

Looking at the time breakdowns for the dvds, do you all think these are
gonna be chaptered by individual exercise? I'm feeling doubtful now
Think I'm gonna be brave and ask over on Cathe forum. Wonder if I'll
get an answer?
aqua girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-14, 09:31 AM  
AnMrsDe

Being a consistent, seasoned exerciser doing Cathe workouts for about 20+ years or so, and have wonky knees (I'm 54), I have become a modifiable junkie, LOL! Her high impact moves don't sadden me, if I can't do it, I sub some kind of modification (that still keeps my HR up, either on the rebounder or off). No biggie...I'm so glad I can keep doing her workouts, with or without modifications, cause they kick my butt and are FUN! Don't despair, ladies!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-14, 10:00 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Looking good so far - shorter HiiTs and longer weights workouts. I'll be happy when clips are posted and SNM gets a firm timeline for shipment..
Old 10-26-14, 10:39 AM  
buttons11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Being a consistent, seasoned exerciser doing Cathe workouts for about 20+ years or so, and have wonky knees (I'm 54), I have become a modifiable junkie, LOL! Her high impact moves don't sadden me, if I can't do it, I sub some kind of modification (that still keeps my HR up, either on the rebounder or off). No biggie...I'm so glad I can keep doing her workouts, with or without modifications, cause they kick my butt and are FUN! Don't despair, ladies!

That has been one of my greatest benefits to being a VFer & a vidiot. I've acquired such a large collection that spans so many instructors and genres and learned so much here that I have learned how to modify almost anything. This is what has kept my collection fun instead of overwhelming. So although I cannot do all of Cathe as she does, I can still pop her in. And sometimes I surprise my self. Like when I tried Rockin Rock out on a good day a few months ago. I had to adjust to moderate the intensity...but I finished and felt great.
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-14, 10:50 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

The last workout times:

Times for Back, Bi's, Rear Delts

Warm-up 3:31
Workout 47:00
Stretch 4:00
Total Time 54:31

Since all of these are now done with times, I am thinking these will be out to us in November for sure. I know they still have some final steps but they are working on them fairly quickly.

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 10:11 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Late November seems like a possibility. My morning's Cathe newsletter said pre-sale prices end November 15, and my memory is that SNM stops pre-sales 1-2 weeks before shipping. Of course, with Thanksgiving late this year (the 27th), SNM will have to bust it to get things authored/edited, replicated and shipped before that holiday weekend.

Tags
cathe hiit, cathe hiit workouts, new cathe workouts, new cathe workouts 2014, ripped with hiit