Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-15, 02:39 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Stick to the Total Body Sculpt episodes; they're a great buy and quite effective.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-15, 08:49 PM  
luvexercisedvds

I have a couple! I love Gilad and have most of his DVDs but as much as I love these episodes, the one problem for me was that the individual shows are not broken down into each body part and cardio, the toning + cardio are very short so I would love to be able to choose a segment two and three times through to get a longer workout. Gilads workouts are wonderful and most of them are broken down very well, not sure why these were not. You could always hit the skip button but this only takes you to the beginning of a new show, I've tried marching or jogging in place for the cardio while I hit the rewind, as each cardio is only about 7 to 8 minutes long and I want at least 30 minutes, it's just too frustrating and I start losing focus after the second time. I still love all of Gilads workouts though, old and new!
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-15, 05:16 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Thanks everyone for all the info! At 29.99, I caved. Love Gilad! Looking forward to some short and effective workouts.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-15, 10:04 AM  
pharma_gal

His DVD's are surely confusing. Which DVD series is the one that was on Fit TV..those episodes were around an hour (with commercials). Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-15, 12:18 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
His DVD's are surely confusing. Which DVD series is the one that was on Fit TV..those episodes were around an hour (with commercials). Thanks!
I hope you get an answer to this because I've been looking for these too!
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-15, 01:22 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

not sure but I think body sculpt had some longer ones - total body sculpt plus I think he says on his website - not sure if it's fittv but it says as seen on tv. http://www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.c...dy-sculpt-plus

does he have sales often and is 20% typical or just his regular sale? i'd still like to the old bodies in motion downloads one of these days - got some on dvd but each just has 3 episodes. and not sure yet how to get computer downloads to tv when I can't burn them to dvdr
Old 05-05-15, 01:24 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

that picture on the homepage of his website- there's a guy in the back to the left (the only other guy besides gilad) - is that the same guy that's in leslie's walk blasters?! looks like him...
Old 05-05-15, 03:03 PM  
Ilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith938 View Post
that picture on the homepage of his website- there's a guy in the back to the left (the only other guy besides gilad) - is that the same guy that's in leslie's walk blasters?! looks like him...
That's Kent Roller, who used to be on many of the Bodies in Motion shows.
I love it that he, Trella and others from way back are appearing again on the 30 Year Anniversary Shows.
Ilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-15, 04:36 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

I wish the anniversary shows weren't so expensiv- they're $10 per episode and each is only 20 minutes. then I think how many ellen barrets and leslies I"ve bought that are the same length...
Old 05-06-15, 04:20 PM  
pharma_gal

Are the anniversary shows new material and are there 10 total? Boy, his DVD's are really confusing.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gilad