Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-12, 11:31 PM  
dela

Great price! I definitely want these, but need some time for my back to heal, what are your thoughts on the pricing? Do you think they will stay around $40 for the 2 or is this a special price? I could buy them now, but I get depressed when I can't do the dvds I have coming in, and I'm probably looking at starting to get back to normal in early January.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-12, 07:58 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jo View Post
Exactly! I never got tired of it and I've been doing it over a year. When you get bored, up your weights--it's like starting over again--never, ever got bored with it. Virtual Skogg has tons more moves, and the DVDs are going to be similar or some of the same--this new set is going to be FANTASTIC. Michael's instruction is fantastic, his workout designs are well thought out, he knows the human body--read his background on his website about that, you know you're going to get great workouts. The price is fantastic, too!
Word. . There is something about Michael Skogg's voice and demeanor that fascinates me. I pulled out Roots on Tuesday... I ordered this new set last night. I'm psyched.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-12, 08:37 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
Mine, too! I am very excited about this set and was pretty happy with the pricing. I hope he fills the niche that is opening with the apparent dismantling of the RKS organization.
I checked RKS is still in business...I think you meant RKC right, I've been waiting for RKS 2 but I just might get these...but did I read in up post that these workouts use 2 bells mostly
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-12, 08:42 AM  
s2546

thank you Suegy. I finally got in. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-12, 09:27 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

These seemed really affordable so I ordered this morning

I don't have the original Skogg (keep waiting for the price to fall - I see it's on sale for $68 but I'm still going to wait) but am loving kbell workouts so am sure these will get plenty of use.
Old 11-22-12, 09:39 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
I checked RKS is still in business...I think you meant RKC right, I've been waiting for RKS 2 but I just might get these...but did I read in up post that these workouts use 2 bells mostly
Duh, yeah, that is correct. Total brain dyslexia there. I meant RKC; they have been the gold standard in kbell certification but now that they are breaking up and Skoggs offers a certification, it will be interesting to see what happens. I hope Skoggs is successful; he is very knowledgeable and seems like a genuine person.
Old 11-22-12, 09:54 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmrose View Post
Oh man! I really want these. Does anyone know if these are pressed DVD's or DVDr's?????
I'm wondering this as well given the cheap price.
Old 11-22-12, 10:11 AM  
andtckrtoo

I ordered. Couldn't resist. I'm currently doing a Skogg/Insanity Rotation. That will morph into a Skogg/Asylum 2 (minus the upper body work - I don't do well with that much upper body work), rotation. Maybe that will morph into a Skogg 2/Combat rotation.
Old 11-22-12, 10:29 AM  
BARB EL

the price is 68.00 (original Skoggs) but when you check out they add a 15% black Friday discount. I just ordered, price is 57.80 and 2.32 shipping
Deb
BARB EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-12, 10:31 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB EL View Post
the price is 68.00 (original Skoggs) but when you check out they add a 15% black Friday discount. I just ordered, price is 57.80 and 2.32 shipping
Deb
I assume you mean for the original set? I got the combined second set for $38.32 which includes shipping.

Tags
skogg, skogg 2