Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-11, 10:54 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Zumba or Rockin' Body???

I've been debating about both of these sets for a LONG time now, and I still can't decide!

I'm currently looking at the Zumba set on QVC that I believe is the Transformation set, with the "concert" workout thrown in, and the audio CDs.........and the main Rockin' Body set on Mary's Beachbody site. (EDIT: The Zumba set is quite a bit more expensive, but I'm not worried about that, since I have some money earmarked for workouts)

(Also, I HAVE tried Zumba dances off Youtube and I enjoy those a lot. Taking a live class is not an option for me at this time)

Which one should I get? I see so many raves about both...

Both sets seem to me to be of similar intensity as far as I can tell, and both seem to be the type of thing where it totally depends on how much you put into it anyway.

Anyone have both of these and could offer some compare and contrast?
Anyone have/tried one or the other and would like to rave or rant? Any info is useful to me.

Also - are the Zumba toning sticks kind of like Fitstix in that they have some sand or something in them that moves inside and gives it a little boost? (I've also been considering Fitstix for a long time because some people have said they're good for preventing elbow pain, etc)

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beto, rock it out, rockin body, rockin' body, shaun t, zumba