Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-25-22, 10:21 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~MARCH, 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

March, 2022

28- Yvette Fit #18 (60 Min. BOSU Cardio Core Workout); Mady's BPR; Mady's 15 Min. Leg stretch) 487 cal burn
1 - Moving day for mom to ALF (it went really well!)Cathe Perfect 30 (Basic Premix #7 UB/UB Bonus/Extended Stretch=42 min.);
2 - KCM Body Design (Light DB Cardio Sculpting=15 min.); 2 Birds Yoga (40 Min. Recovery Day Vinyasa Flow) I really liked this light cardio workout as a w/u!
3 - Yvette Fit #24 (60 Min. Cardio Core Bodyweight); Mady's BPR I liked the first half of Y's workout more so than the 2nd half. It uses light weights - 5's, 8's, and my 2# wrist weights for k/b moves, core (is really worked well!), and UB/LB combo moves. Very fun! Second half uses a yoga mat for cardio moves and core exercises with LOTS of up/down to the floor and my wrists were feeling it by the end with all the BW exercises. I noted the first half would be great for a 40 min. workout. I was feeling pretty exhausted by the end, but I don't usually do 2 Yvette's in a given week (as well as help with a move with lots of physical exertion, LOL). Lesson learned!
4 - YT (30 Min. Yoga "Power Blast" with Travis - 32 min.); Cathe's Perfect 30 Mobility (10 min. Strength premix) This Travis class is, I'm guessing, from his new series...it was FANTASTIC! It rates up there with his Short & Sweet - moving right along in an awesome flow - even the w/u series! I loved so much about this class - not many holding postures, balance & strength work, crescendo-type music building to the intenity (as in UY and Yog30For30), and was a sweaty one! If this was an option of a D/L, I would purchase for sure./First time doing Cathe's strength premix - was perfect to get some more strength work with the mobility aspect as a quick add-on.
5 - Cathe Live #315 (Cardio Boxing & Bootcamp); Mady's BPR I purchased this Live back in '20 and hadn't done it since. I think I know why...Cathe is by herself and I was a bit bored...esp. in the 2nd half and I brought out my BOSU and did k/b & BOSU moves via Yvette. Those helped to get my HR up there, as well as some of Cathe's high impact done on the JS. Light weights (and my wrist weights for the k/b) were used for a total body workout. Too many water breaks were taken and it seemed to go on and on but it did turn out to be just what I was wanting - a low intermediate workout for my low energy by the end of the week.
6 - Rest Day 35 Min. Yard Work

7 - Yvette Fit #120 (70 min. Step/HiiT/Resistance Band Workout); Mady's BPR This class utilizes a step (w/ 1 riser), 5# weights, and tubing band. I used my step mat, 5#'s, and tubing band. First part of her workout is step cardio with step vertically, then she does the 5# weight work (for mostly shoulders but has a few bi's and tri's in there as well). That was a crazy BURN-OUT segment--loved every minute of it! Then for about 10 min., she does more cardio with step horizontally and includes band work. For the burpees, I went over and used my high step and she includes a few core exercises in there as well. The last 10 min. is basic step work and I used my topper. It was a welcome reprieve and a good c/d. Fun Monday morning class! Y uses a strap for the stretch but doesn't hold them near long enough, so I added on Mady's stretch. 465 cal burn
8 - Rest Day (early hair appt)
9 - Cathe Live #238 (PHA + Cardio Blasts=55 min.); Mady's BPR I was reminded of this one that I hadn't done since '20!! Don't know why...I love the format to add in cardio after the UB/LB exercises. My HR stayed up there...I did some of the cardio on the rebounder which helped to keep up my HR too. I matched Cathe's weights and got a decent cal burn of 428. Love this PHA!!
10- 2.6 miles of TM intervals (roughly following Yvette's latest TM w/o); Five Parks Yoga (Intense Flow w/ No Planks or Chats/Wrist Free Yoga=49 min.) I put Y on mute and played my own music, speeding up and slowing down when she did (with my lame speeds!) and cutting it shorter than 60 min. (39 min.). I thought if my heel killed me, I could just step off TM as opposed to hobbling home if I was outside. True test will be how it is feeling tonight - it seems it's always more painful by nighttime. Last time I went for walk outside (last June? aside from Mow Max), I thought I had to call someone to come and get me! //Erin's class once again provided great balance work and core work. Love it! Feeling pretty good as of now...
11- Heel is feeling pretty good today! Michelle Briehler (Full Body Strength Workout/Knee Friendly Low Impact/Ankle Weights & DB's/No Repeat=41 min.); Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility) I LOVED this (Mar. 7th) class of Michelle's!! Super sweaty one and a great fat burner with 3 blocks of :40/:13 format and filmed in her living room (with her boys plopping down on the couch at one point!), using DB's & ankle weights. I used mostly 10's & 12's keeping it lighter for the various compound moves which are SUPER creative...love how this workout is so different!! That "dead bug" finisher at the end really burned after all the strength work! Love the music and all the balance work that focuses on total body strength, core, & functional fitness with zero lunges & squats. One of my favorites of hers!!
12- Olivia Lawson (30 Min. Standing HiiT Workout - no Jumping/No Repeat/Burn 300 Calories); Mady's BPR I had a lot going on this morning - taking my cat to the Vet and I had to fast & get bloodwork done, so I didn't feel like doing much. This w/o was perfect for being pretty lazy - I did get sweaty though and had to put on the fan! Side note: Good report on the bloodwork - everything in the normal range + I shaved off 35 points of my cholesterol numbers!!!! Shocked!
13- Rest Day

14- Yvette Fit #168 (60 Min. HiiT/BOSU/Boxing/KB Class); Mady's BPR; 45 min. Yard Clean Up This class was really fun with all the different genres. I was dragging a bit, though, from the time change but my HR seemed to stay up there for the duration. Love using the BOSU!
15- Cathe Live #351 (Intense Upper Body=54 min.); Yoga30For30 (Mobility); 3/4 mile walk This is definitely one of my favorite UB workouts of hers!! This grouping sequence is rare for Cathe with triceps being worked right out of the gate. It allows me to go heavier since they're not worked indirectly when she waits until the end of a workout. This giant sets class actually works each muscle group so well before moving to the next. I used 5's-25#. Al is in this class - could be another reason why I love this one so much??/Mobility felt so awesome to stretch out my UB after Cathe's class! It's so good for wrist strengthening as well. I added on a short walk outside to test the heel waters, LOL, so far so good! Beautiful day!!
16- 2 mile walk outside; Mady's 15 min. Leg Stretch/Flex Routine for Hamstrings, Butt & Hips/Post Running Stretch Ahhh, felt so good to get out for a walk! Great weather and I was just getting up to my usual speed walk pace with my HR up there & acknowledging that little endorphin boost and then... I was home. But, I didn't want to do too much too soon. Heel is good so far - true test is later tonight. I think it helped to wear thick socks and next time, I'm going to try my other runners. Mady's stretch is so good after a lower body/walk/run workout, but I change up some of the forward folds to IT band stretches. Also added on some tricep stretches...holy cow, they are SORE!!!! Not so much any other muscles but those TRICEPS!!!! I knew that would be the case.
17- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! KCM 30 MTF Cardio Fit (Cardio Fit Max premix=52 min.); Cathe Step Boss (Ext. Lying Stretch) Found yet another awesome premix that was FANTASTIC!! Loved it! It includes both workouts and is total body; I used 12's and 2# wrist weights for w/o 1, and 8's for w/o 2 and got a great workout. The music isn't annoying and to me is motivating, and I love that there's so much standing core work in both these workouts with her creativity shining through without being tweaky for me. Kelly really nailed it with this one! //Heel is feeling really good lately...can't believe it but not complaining!:0)
18- 2.03 mile walk outside; picked up the few pokey balls; Mady's 10 min. Morning Stretch for everyday
19- TM 1.12 mile intervals; Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility)
20- Rest Day

21- Yvette Fit #159 (60 Min. Ball Bonanza! Cardio & Chest!); Cathe Stretch Max (#2 Stability Ball) This class was a lot of fun with the 6# Med Ball and Stability Ball used for cardio! I used a 4# med ball+ my weighted gloves and is used in the first 30 min. with cardio/plank work/core work and was a lot of fun. Then the 2nd half is shoulder work using 5's (I had to drop to 3's for the straight arm raises, + I still had my gloves on, but picked my 5's back up for the biceps on). Lots of fun stability ball for cardio and core (REALLY WORKS CORE WELL!), but on a few I had to tweak some of the overhead & twisting moves for my lower back. Then at the end, she does chest presses laying on the ball (I used 15's and was plenty heavy after all the arm work!). During more shoulder work, she does the balance work lifting one leg off the stability ball - love those!! Overall, an easier cardio day while having FUN with all the balls! I even had to stay in the same theme with my stretch, ha! 510 cal burn
22- Yoga30For30 (Twists); 2 Birds Yoga (35 min. Morning Vinyasa Series-Part 6) Travis' twist classes are so good! I kept having bad acid reflux during all the DDogs and vinyasas and then it dawned on me: I forgot to drink my lemon water when I got up this morning. Evidently, it DOES make a difference for me! Wow, light bulb moment!! Fiona's class was a great follow up with twists, Warrior 3, plough, shoulder stand, etc and just an all around feel good flow. Feeling better (after some lemon water, LOL), and after some toxins were released today!
23- Cathe Live #229 (Awesome Upper Body=38 min.); KCM 30 MTF Power Splits (Workout 1: Upper Split +finisher/no w/u =27 min.); UB stretches I should've heeded my notes from last time I did AUB that I need an add'l warm up! I needed more and at her speed (VERY FAST), my arms were not ready for those triceps right out of the gate! (I know I said earlier that I like working triceps first, but AFTER they are thoroughly warmed up, thank you very much!). But this workout is a goodie--sometimes slowing down her reps, and covers a lot in a short amount of time. I used 5's-25# and doing each set twice, it got in there good. Being it was a short workout and felt I could add on, thought I'd try Kelly's workout again but as an add-on....I LOVED THIS WORKOUT AS AN UB ADD-ON!!!!! I did chest presses/flyes alternating every other rep, shoulders as is, for back, I did standing one arm rows and back flyes, biceps as is, using 10's, 12's, & 15's + 2# wrist weights for both workouts. I hit failure on quite a few sets....arms were totally FRIED by the end!! Loved the boxing finisher with my 2# wrist weights to punch out the pain somewhat, haha. This was, with this add-on, definitely an awesome upper body workout and fabulous combo!! 394 cal burn.
24- TM (5K Intervals); Mady's BPR I watched a movie while on the TM...probably could never stay on there for that long otherwise!
25- Michelle Briehler (45 Min. Full Body Fusion Workout/Barre + Soul Fusion/Yoga Flow/Low Impact); Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility) Another great class with Michelle! This one works total body using light weights and ankle weights. I did this barefoot...maybe next time I'll try it with shoes. Those ankle weights were getting heavy during the barre work using the chair! Great balance work, leg/booty work, and arm work with combination moves in a yoga flow. The w/u took a little getting used to - lots of fast moves and done in a flow, but like this whole workout, it'll be great once you know the flow a little more. I was sweating buckets!! Great class!
26- Yvette Fit #133 (40 Min. Cardio Boxing Combos with Weights); Yoga30For30 (Even Flow) Love this Yvette! So fun and easy to keep things lighter - I just used my 2# wrist weights and just enough high impact to iron out some soreness from the week (i.e. sore booty from yesterday and my triceps are just starting to feel normal after Cathe's UB workout the other day!). My core really got well worked this week too! Travis' class is really a goodie - I always come back to this one!
27- Rest Day 60 Min. Yard Work

28- Yvette Fit #175 (65 Min. All Out Cardio Kickbox workout); Five Parks Yoga (Hands Free & Wrist Free Balance Yoga Class=26 min.) Yvette was right - this class takes a lot of energy! I did high knees or jump ropes for all the (many-ugh) j.jacks. Loved seeing the heel-toe moves during the speed bags again--love those! For the plank punches, I always did plank jacks (keeping hands on step) with jump ups. A good one when you have lots of energy to burn off! I wore my weighted gloves and 2# ankle weights - but kept it grounded for the ankle weight cardio and replaced with more standing leg lifts. Loved, loved, LOVED Erin's class!! Fabulous for balance and as Erin says, "we're giving the hands a break but certainly not the legs!!" I concur. Double whammy on the leg front today!
29- KCM's 30 MTF Strength & Stamina (Bonus Step=22 min.); YT (30 Min. Yoga Power Blast (Travis); Mady's BPR I always love this little step workout - so fun and always reminds me of Dorothy. (Miss you, lady!) Travis' class was once again, a magical flow with all the balance challenges. However, if it could be improved upon, I would 1) change up the music (heavy metal in yoga isn't quite my cuppa, ) 2) change up all those seated forward bends at the end and add in more hip opener stretches...THEN it would make it perfect!! My hips/back was still wanting more TLC today, so added on Mady's. Lately it seems my lower back has been complaining a bit and noticed I've been skipping quite a few days without Mady's stretch....guess I can't go that long without it!
30- Cathe Live #274 Power Legs Live (47 min.); Cathe Live #352 Metabolic Weights & Loops (16 min floor mat work); Mady's BPR My favorite way of working my legs via cardio blasts and weight work! I did all the j.jack segments on the JS and used 10's-30# and my heaviest FW band. To round out an hour long workout, I added on MW&L fabric band segment. She does some UB weight work, but I kept it all LB - doing weighted bridges with the band pulsing my legs in and out. Great little leg finisher! Mady's stretch was a welcome reprieve from all the leg/hip work today. Great combo!
31- 2 Birds Yoga (30 Min. Active, Morning Vinyasa Flow); Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility) Fiona's practice was nice and relaxing with a couple balance poses in a nice flow.

This month wasn't too shabby for me (great bloodwork i.e. cholesterol #'s were SO much improved!) Feeling pretty good lately with the heel...hoping it keeps improving. :0)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 10:50 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Here! Wow February flew by.

1 - Kassandra's new 30 Minute Reclined Yin Yoga; attended a yoga studio Zoom group meditation for world peace; 4,239 steps.

2 - Steven Washington Experience Qigong to Energize Your Morning part 3; 10 minute walk from LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D2; Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 3; my own yin themed deep stretch; 7,174 steps.

3 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D1; GYM for 20/15 arc trainer and recumbent; 8,011 steps.

4 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D3; Kassandra Yin Yoga for Hamstring Flexibility; 7,152 steps.

5 - Steven Washington Core Qigong June 2021 - Qigong for Sore Feet; GYM for 15 treadmill, Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 4 and 15 recumbent bike; my own deep stretch and foam rolling; 7,232 steps.

6 - PT with hip circle; GYM for 20 arc trainer, various weights, 50 step ups; my niece's Relaxing Evening Hip Openers; 6,279 steps.

7 - Lunch walk; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D4; Lee Holden Qigong for Digestion; 8,129 steps.

8 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D5; Beauty to the Bone workout 1-A; Kassandra evening yoga for sore muscles; 5,562 steps.

9 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D6; 5,988 steps.

10 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W1D7 and W2D1; GYM for 10 minutes treadmill, Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 5 and 3 sets/12 butt bridges; 8,571 steps.

11 - 20 minute lunch walk; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D3; 7,946 steps.

12 - Kassandra Sunday Morning Full Body Yin; 5,417 steps.

13 - GYM for 20 arc trainer, 30 weight machines and 10 recumbent; 5,144 steps.

14 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D2; 27 minute walk around neighborhood; Beauty to the Bone workout 1-B; my own deep yin-inspired stretch; 9,234 steps.

15 - GYM for 15/15/15 treadmill/arc trainer/recumbent bike; 7,168 steps.

16 - A Kassandra AM yin yoga; 4,466 steps.

17 - YBB Pajama Time; 4,001 steps.

18 - Total rest day; 3,669 steps.

19 - GYM for 20/20 recumbent bike and treadmill; 5,727 steps.

20 - One mile walk at osprey trail; my own deep stretch; 5,008 steps.

21 - 20 minute lunch walk; Beauty to the Bone workout B-1; Lee Holden Qi Challenge day 1; 6,545 steps.

22 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D4; Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 6; my own stretch; 8,398 steps.

23 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D5; Lee Holden Qi Challenge Day 2; 5,903 steps.

24 - A Kassandra 15 minute morning yin; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D6; core and hip circle PT; Holden Qi Challenge Day 3; 6,356 steps.

25 - 25 minute lunch walk; Holden Qi Challenge Day 4; 8,067 steps.

26 - 15 minutes treadmill, GYM for Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 7, added on leg presses and core PT; 5,916 steps.

27 - GYM for 20/20/20 recumbent, elliptical and treadmill; Kassandra Yin Yoga for Sore Muscles; 6,140 steps.

28 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W2D7 and W3D1; Body Electric 1205; my own yin routine; 7,200 steps.

29 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D2; Lee Holden Qi Challenge day 5; Yoga with Bird Stretch for Tension Relief; 6,376 steps.

30 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D3; Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 8; my own core PT and stretch; 9,067 steps.

31 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D4; Bellyfit Elements Earth; deep stretch; 7,416 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 11:11 AM  
MathTeacher

I'm ready for March!

1 - Caroline Thighs
3 - Caroline Arms
5 - Caroline Arms

6 - Jessica Valant Pilates
7 - Caroline Arms
8 - Callanetics
9 - Caroline Arms
11 - Caroline Arms
12 - Caroline Deadbug + Yoga for Adductors and Inner Thigh Pain

13 - Chest and Triceps + Yoga for Adductors and Inner Thigh Pain
14 - Back and Biceps + Yoga for Adductors and Inner Thigh Pain
16 - Shoulders and Calves
17 - Jessica Valant Pilates
18 - Yoga for Adductors
19 - Caroline Arms

20 - Side Lying Pilates
21 - Caroline Arms + Flexibility over 50
22 - Flexibility over 50
24 - Flexibility over 50
25 - Caroline Arms
26 - Sick

27 - Sick
28 - Sick
29 - Caroline Arms
30 - Donovan Green Booty, Carlone Dead Bug, Flexibility over 50
31 - Caroline Arms + Flexibility over 50
Old 02-25-22, 11:15 AM  
Luv2WO

Here!

1. PBL Abdominal Sculpting Session, Body Band Burner Workout, 30 min walk
2. PBL Dream Body Workout, Adore Your Core: Strong Back, Outdoor walking (10k steps), Ballet Beautiful Hip Stretch
3. PBL Strong and Defined Core, Bridal Leg Workout, 30 min walk
4. PBL Full Body Band workout, Slimming Stretch workout, Ballet Beautiful Bridal Posture, walk outside
5. PBL Amazing Arms Total Toning, Lisa's Favorites - Abdominals, 30 minute walk
6. PBL Internal Resistance workout
7. PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Hips Butts And Thighs, Everyday Essentials: Classic Abs, Ultimate Flexibility Complete Body
8. PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Perfect Your Posture, Everyday Essentials: Arm Weights, Leslie Fast Walking in 30 Minutes-YouTube
9. PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Abs And Obliques, Everyday Essentials: The Clam, Leslie 20 min Brisk Walk - YouTube
10. PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Back Pain, Everyday Essentials: Back And Upper Body
11. Barre3 Re-energize, PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Arms And Back, Tummy Toning Workout
12. Barre3 Cupid's Class, PBL Target Your Trouble Zone Flexibility, Burn and Firm Workout
13. PBL Slimdown Workout, Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
14. Barre3 Ballet Body (30 min), Ballet Beautiful Inner Thigh Blast, 25 min walk, PBL 5 Min More Stretch with Band and Upper Back Stretch Routine
15. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, PBL Core is the New Black, 25 min walk, Ballet Beautiful Mat Stretch
16. PBL SIS Ab Burner, Fast and Firm Upper Body, 20 min walk, Ballet Beautiful Hip and Thigh workout
17. Barre3 Ballet Body Blast with Candace (40 min), 30 min walk
18. Ballet Beautiful Backstage on the Mat, Bridal Posture
19. Ballet Beautiful Daily Dance Floor Barre, Classic Bridge, Attitude Lifts on the Mat for Waist
20. Barre3 Instructor Favorite (40 min)
21. Ballet Beautiful Backstage Abs and Outer Thighs workouts, Classic Inner Thighs
22. Ballet Beautiful Mat Blast, PBL Reformer on the Mat Leg Workout, Detox Stretch
23. Barre3 Body Burner (45 min), PBL Everyday Essentials: Back and Upper Body, Traditional Standing Arm workout
24. PBL Redefine Your Outline, 5 Min More Stretch, Toned in 10 Flexibility
25. PBL Classic Series Ab workout, New You Amazing Arms, Firmer Thighs workout, 20 min walk
26. PBL Lower Body Blast, Fit in 15: Abs, 11k steps, PBL Central Park Stretch
27. Barre3 Power Sculpt with Sadie (60 min), PBL Slimming Stretch workout
28. Karen Lord Morning Pilates, Essentrics Muscle Release
29. Oldie but goodie - Callanetics Original, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
30. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, PBL Toned in 10 Abs, 25 min walk
31. PBL Maximum Results workout, Waist, Hips and Thighs workout
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 08:40 PM  
Tammie M

March

1 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Fit in 5 Glide Series: Cardio Sculpt + Scott Cole Discover Tai Chi AM/PM Workouts - AM Workout
2 - Kim Eng Presence Through Movement: Qi Flow Yoga - Gathering and Clearing Energy
3 - Tracie Long Metabolic Strength Vol. 1 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 5
4 - Kari Anderson Push - Hi/Lo + Stretch, Flex & Tone - Rodney Yee Flex
5 - Linda Stejskal Barlates HIIT Series: Barre + Ana & Ravi Kundalini Yoga For Beginners and Beyond - Rise & Spine
6 - Keli Roberts FitPrime: Lean
7 - Kim Eng Presence Through Movement: Qi Flow Yoga - Complete Qi Flow
20 - Tracie Long Core Movements Vol. 1 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 12
21 - Stretch, Flex & Tone - Debbie Rocker Tone + Ana & Ravi Kundalini Yoga For Beginners and Beyond - 5 Tibetans
22 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Slide & Burn: With Ball + Kim Eng Presence Through Movement: Qi Flow Yoga - Daily Qi Flow
23 - Ana & Ravi Kundalini Yoga Ultimate Stretch Workout
24 - Tracie Long Metabolic Strength Vol. 2
25 - Zumba Incredible Slimdown: Super Cardio Dance Party
26 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Body Weight Basics: Mat Workout
29 - Tracie Long Core Movements Vol. 2 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 4
30 - Christi Taylor Mission Possible
31 - Andrea Rogers XTEND Barre: Lean & Chiseled
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 09:01 PM  
Mell

~ March ~

Lift With Cee - 4 weeks muslce burns fat
Taebo
Stretching

Cee - Weight workout LEGS & SHOULDERS muscle burns fat at home 30min
Taebo - 8 min workout get ripped

Cee - Weight workout CHEST & TRICEPS muscle burns fat at home 30min

Taebo - 10 min this is taebo express

Taebo - inspirational workout
Joint Mobility

Cee - Weight workout BACK & BICEPS muscle burns fat at home 30min
Taebo - Warrior Workout (15 Minutes)

Cee - Weight workout GLUTES & bodyweight ABS muscle burns fat at home 30min
Taebo - READY TO SWEAT! (Max Cardio)

Taebo - adv original
Joint Mobility

Burpee Girl - 15 Minutes CARDIO SESSION Low Intensity Steady State Cardio
Burpee Girl - 15 Minutes CARDIO SESSION Medium Intensity Steady State Cardio

Kseny - Daily Qigong - 10 Minutes To Feel Good
Cee - Weight workout LEGS (quad focus) & SHOULDERS muscle burns fat at home 30min
Kukuwa African Dance: Happy Independence Ghana 20min

Kassandra - 10 min Morning Yoga Stretch for an ENERGY BOOST

rest

Kassandra - 10 min Gentle Morning Yoga for Beginners - EASY STRETCHES
Burpee Girl - low impact

Taebo - 8 min punch out
Cee - Weight workout GLUTES & ABS muscle burns fat at home 30min
Lucy - walk at Home 10 Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout

Joy2Move - Isometric Exercises for Abs - Advanced Level Isometric Workout
Taebo - 8 min workout

2 mile walk

Rick - 10 minute Walking Workout | Top 10 Hits

Rick - Will Smith Walking Workout
Rick - Late 90's Pop Walking Workout

Ivan - abs

Ivan - abs
joint mobility

Ivan - abs

2 mile walk
Ivan - abs

rest

Cee - Muscle burns fat ABS & GLUTES follow along weight workout at home 30min
Intermediate Flexibility & Balance | Penny | 3.15.22

Cee - Muscle burns fat ABS & GLUTES follow along weight workout at home 30min
Intermediate Flexibility & Balance | Penny | 2.15.22

Advanced Flexibility & Balance | Denise | 3.16.22
1 mile run

Cee - Dumbbell workout BACK & BICEPS muscle burns fat at home 30min
International Flexibility & Balance | Karen | 8.21.21
Sophie - 7 MIN INTENSE AB WORKOUT

Cee - Dumbbell GLUTES & bodyweight ABS _ muscle burns fat at home 30min

Intermediate Flexibility & Balance | Damien | 12.31.21

Advanced Flexibility & Balance | Portia | 3.26.22

Move with Cee ~ 4week PLATEAU BUSTER
Silver & Fit ~ Flexibility & Balance

Cee - 20 MIN intense LEGS & TRICEPS WORKOUT

Cee - 26 MIN strong BACK & SHOULDERS WORKOUT
Andrea - Victoria's Secret Model Workout 10-Minute Fat-Blasting Circ
Kseny - Qigong Breathing For Lungs On The Beach

rest

rest

Rick - 80s Classics Walking Workout
Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 10:50 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Continuing with Heather Robertson's HR 12 2.0 program.

1. Legs; 25 min t/m walk
2. 3.52 mile hike
3. 25 min t/m walk
4. Back & Tri's; 25 min t/m walk
5. Cycling Sophie Relaxation Ride 45 min
6. Total Body Strength
7. Bi's/Tri's/Shoulders; 25 min t/m walk
8. nothing
9. 3.92 mile hike; Core & Abs
10. Chest & Back; AngieFitnessTV Walking w/o
11. Mashup Cycle 60 min ride
12. Total Body Strength....The dread factor has set in with this program. When Heather commented that today's w/o was the half way point of the program, I thought "UGH"!! So, back to the drawing board and switch things up.
13. nothing

Starting Lift with Cee PPL 6 week rotation

14. Push-Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
15. Pull-Back/Bi's
16. 4.36 mile walk; Legs & Core
17. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's; 25 min t/m walk
18. Back/Bi's; 25 min t/m walk
19. Time 2 Train #17 35 min ride; Legs
20. Joe Alvarado 80's Equalizer 30 min ride; Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
21. Back/Bi's; 30 min t/m walk X 2(AM and lunch)
22. 30 min t/m walk
23. 30 min t/m walk; Legs & Core; 2.44 mile hike
24. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's; 30 min t/m walk X 2
25. 30 min t/m walk; Back/Bi's; Fit Scope 20 min Beginner Hiit ride
26. 30 min t/m walk; Legs and Lower Abs
27. SSoD Power Loads on Country Roads 60 min ride
28. 30 min t/m walk; Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
29. Back/Bi's; 30 min t/m walk X 2
30. Spin with Lars Girl Power 55 min ride
31. Legs & Core; 30 min t/m walk x 2

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-22, 11:55 AM  
Elsie

MARCH

1 - Lift w Cee PPL PULL wk.3; Neighbourhood Walk
3 - Lift w Cee PPL Legs-core wk.3; short Neighbourhood Walk
4 - Raking/Yard work which pooped me out; slow Neighbourhood Walk
5 - Walk
6 - Lift w Cee PPL PUSH wk.4; ball release/rolling
7 - Lively Ladies Hi/Lo energy Cardio; Neighbourhood Walk
8 - Lift w Cee PPL PULL wk.4
9 - Short Yang-style Tai chi Walk; Outdoor walk with DH
10 - Lift w Cee PPL Legs-core wk.4 complete!; Long outdoor Walk
11- Sweaty chills + just feelin cr@ppy after booster vac following nights of poor sleep.
13 - Lively Ladies Power Walk; My own quick standing core routine; Slow Neighbourhood walk w DH
14 - Lift w Cee PPL PUSH wk.5
15 - Brisk Neighbourhood Walk
16 - Lift w Cee PPL PULL wk.5, Cee has been rushing through the arms portions of the workouts lately, so was pausing quite a bit. Been increasing my weight on Back & Chest and am pleased about that!; A little Yardwork
17 - Cee PPL Legs-core wk.5
19 - Walk w DH; hamstring (tubing) curls
20 - Cee PPL PUSH wk.6
21 - 15/20 mins on Fan Bike
22 - Cee PPL PULL wk.6
23 - Neighbourhood Walk
24 - Cee PPL Legs-Core wk.6 so PPL IS COMPLETE!! ;Lively Ladies 30 min Indoor walk
25 - Just a short Night Walk
27 - Neighbourhood Walk; My own Upper Body Lifting session consisting mainly of 3 sets of 8/9 reps for each exercise plus a back-off set ... it was over an hour and a half and I really enjoyed it ..shoulders feelin' fried
31 - My own Lower Body lifting consisting of
3x9 45 degree lunges, 4x9 deadlifts, 4x9 squats, 2x10 cross-back lunges, plus some Stab ball work; Short Neighbourhood Walk
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-22, 07:55 PM  
donnamp

In For March....
This month's theme - Hydration - working on drink my water!

1 - Jessica Smith - Core Control (WS 2.0); Jessica Valent - 5 Min Pilates Basics, 5 Min Stretch; outdoor walk CS 1411

2 - Jessica Smith - 4 Mega Miles Premix (Walk on 5 Mix and Match Miles); Jill Miller Yoga Tune Up at Home Level 1, Month 1, Program A; outdoor walk

3 - Essentrics A.M. workout w/ Meg; Jessica Smith - Barre Sculpt (WS 3.0), outdoor walk, Ellen - Core Fusion

4 - Jessica Smith - 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk, outdoor walk

5 - Essentrics Live workout w/ Gail, Jessica Smith WS 3.0 - Streamline Sculpt, outdoor walk

6 - Jessica Smith - Gentle Yoga & Pilates - standing and floor

7 - Leslie - Punch Up Your Walk - Miles 1 & 2; Lower Body Toning Bonus, short stretch

8 - Ellen - Four Elements Flow; Leslie 1 Mile Muscle Walk (from 2001!)

9 - Lively Ladies - Full Body Cardio Exercises (from 3/7/22); Relaxing Cool Down Stretches to do after your workout (12 min); Essentrics - Live from March 5th (Sahra)

10 - Ellen - Pilates Strong, short outdoor walk, CS 1411

11 - Lively Ladies - Full Body Strength Workout (from 3/9/22), 10 Min Daily Stretch; outdoor walk

12 - Ellen - Fat Burning Fusion 2

13 - Ellen - Super Duper Sculpt; outdoor walk, CS 1412

14 - Ugh -Daylight Savings time...overslept.... ; Robin Long -10 Min Morning Pilates; Get Healthy Enough - 15 Min Beginner HIIT; outdoor walk

15 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 1 1 hour w/ Gail from 3/14; outdoor walk, Get Healthy Enough - 10 min posture exercises

16 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 2 - 1 Hour w/ Sahra from 3/15, outdoor walk, Get Healthy Enough - 20 Min Beginner Strength

17 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 3 - 1 hour w/ Amanda from 3/16, Jenny Ford March Across America - Connecticut

18 - LWR - Walk Fit Challenge - Day # 1 - 20 Min Walk, Get Healthy Enough - 15 Min Full Body

19 - Jenny Ford - Step Hero # 2; Get Healthy Enough - Balance Exercises and Intro to Pilates

20- Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 4 - 1 hour w/ Ellyn, from 3/18; Jenny Ford - March Across America - California

21 - Jenny Ford - Checkout Workout - Total Body; outdoor walk, Yoga w/ Kassandra - Yoga for Back Pain

22 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 5 - w/ Gail (standing and floor only), outdoor walk, Yoga w/ Kassandra - After Work Yoga (w/ Kittens)

23- Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 6 - w/ Amanda; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Virginia

24 - Ellen - Pilates Strong; short outdoor walk, Ellen - Quick Core Fusion/Yoga Mat Work

25 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 7 w/ Sahra

26 - Jenny Ford Step & Weights in Red Lodge Montana, Yoga w/ Kassandra - Afternoon Yoga Break

27 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 8 w/ Ellyn; Jenny Ford - March Across America - Delaware

28 - Gilad - Xcelerate - V2 - Tone Every Inch, CS 1413

29 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 9 w/ Gail

30 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 10 w/ Amanda; long outdoor walk

31 - Essentrics March Madness - Workout # 11 w/ Gail; Gina B - Prince Walk; standing abs
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 06:07 AM  
T2B

28. …rest day…

march 2022…

Hammer & Chisel - Week 2

1. H&C: ISO Speed Hammer, 24m + Yv2: WISI
2. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Scrambled Premix #1, 72m. High today was 82 degrees. I hope this is not a hint of what our summer is going to be like, early and hot…I start falling apart when temps reach 85+.
3. H&C: Chisel Endurance, R1, 19mins + ICE: Bootcamp Circuit, 45mins. I could manage only 1 round of Chisel Endurance. Too much down time between exercises and I wanted a little more intensity.. Plus they’re doing bench run ups. Who thought that was a good idea? I did the run ups on a 6 inch step bench but I can’t believe they thought running up onto a narrow bench was a good idea. As usual, Autumn barely did any of the workout. Bootcamp Circuit is a nice substitute.
4. KATINA HUNTER: Interval Party + Si6: Slim & Limber. Interval Party is such a fun way to get steps. I know the routine by memory so I can zone out and still get those steps. I don’t think I heard anything about Katina on VF back when Katina’s workouts were released. She’s great .
5. HAMMER: Total Body + JAZZERCISE: Burlesque (virgin), 45m. Loved Burlesque and Hammer TB. Sagi is subdued compared to his demeanor in Beast and I miss that. I thought I recognized both of the women. Rocky is in Leslie’s walk workouts and the other woman looks familiar too, however, there were no credits at the end of the workout, so that I could find her name last name. Sagi called her Jennifer. P.M. Yv2: RIO
6. (S) CHRISTI TAYLOR : Fit to Dance (virgin), 70 mins + Yv2: WISI. Chisel Cardio was on the schedule but I’m done with Autumn’s cardio. I enjoyed Christi’s workout - cardio intervals on and off the step, low weights/high reps, core. Chapters are: w/u, Squat Cardio, Walking Weights, Latin Legs, Nutcracker, Hip Hop, Core, Aerobics, Squats & Weights, More Core, Lunges, Abs, cool-down. Christi’s usual great cueing with the music matching the moves perfectly. Love!
7. …recovery day…SLIM SERIES: Cool It Off! (v), 57mins. Patting myself on the back for doing the whole workout. Very nice, I liked that Debbie held the moves at least 30 seconds before going to the next move.I felt really good when done. Music choice is weird for a stretch workout. Slim & Limber music is more appropriate, imho.

Hammer & Chisel ??? + - Week 3

8. Max Hammer Strength + ZUMBA JTP: 20 Minute Express. Max Hammer Strength was awesome. One minute of a body weight exercise, followed by 8 heavy reps of that same exercise. The warm-up is the same sad warm-up for every Hammer workout. I did my own warm-up today.
9. ZUMBA: Advanced + Debra Bono Dance Explosion (v), 15mins. Enjoyed both workouts.
10. P30: Lo Hiit w/u + HAMMER: Hammer Power + ZUMBA: 20 Minute Express. Hammer Power is excellent and a sweatfest. P.M. Yv2: WISI
11. DEBRA BONO: Cardio Explosion, 57mins. Ran out of time so didn’t do the Leg Conditioning segment. Thumbs up!
12. (S) CL# 238 - PHA + Cardio Blasts + Body Combat #28, 10 mins) + ZUMBA: Fitness Concert Live - 20 Minute Workout. AMD inspired me to do PHA + cardio, I think I’ve only done it once. It was perfect today. I started Body Combat (someone on VF or Ya Yas sent this to me years ago but I can’t remember who sent it) but realized I didn’t have the attention span to do it so popped in Zumba 20 Minute. Great music in the Fitness Concert.
13. H&C: Hammer Conditioning, 30m + ZUMBA STRONG; 20 Minute Bonus - I almost skipped Hammer Conditioning. I enjoyed this one as well, it’s sneaky. Just when you think it’s easy, the sweat starts rolling down your face. P.M. Yv2: SS
14. rest day…

Hammer, maybe some Chisel - Week 4

15. (S) Hammer: Beast Total Body, 40 mins - Total Body Hammer was on the schedule but I decided to sub Beast TB since I had already done Total Body Hammer a couple of weeks ago. BTB was good but still not as great as the original Beast TB. The warm-up is 1:15, lol, and the c/d is 1: 31, what was Sagi thinking? But…typical. I miss the Body Beast workouts but still not ready to commit to a BEAST rotation.
16. P30 Low Impact Hiit + Yv2: Sweat Sensation, 15mins. P.M. Last 1/2 of Yv2:SS + Yv2: RIO
17. : HAMMER: Max Hammer Strength. I’m definitely going to use this w/o more often.
18. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox + Yv2: WISI
19. Great Glutes w/u + CHISEL: Chisel Total Body + KATINA HUNTER: Interval Party - Cardio Mix Premix, 33m. I liked Chisel Total Body. After 4 weeks, with extra workouts added to the rotation, I still don’t think H&C is great as a rotation, and I’m not sure why that is. Definitely feeling my knees, as I did the last time I did a short H&C rotation. I like the workouts individually but not as a H and/or C rotation, and for sure, not 3 days a week, once a week will suffice. Lol. Anyway, I’m moving on to my next rotation. P.M. Yv2: SS

20. STEP BOSS: PHA3 + ZUMBA: 30 Minute Burn
21. ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox Scrambled Premix #2
22. GYM STYLES: Chest & Triceps, 48mins. I’m going to do Gym Styles until I get tired of the workouts. I’ve never really used these workouts, maybe 1 rotation when they were first released. I had to drop my weights for everything, the slower pace got me good. Plus, not sure it is a good idea to start with all those push-ups. My wrists were already fatigued when I started my first chest press.. Love!
23. LITE: Cardio Party Scrambled Double It Premix, 64mins + Cardio Blast, 15mins. I did CP Cardio Blast before the stretch and then completed the stretch. The Cardio Blast is a fun, short, interval blast similar to the IMAXs.
24. GYM STYLES: Legs (standing + first 2 floor exercises, 41mins) + BOSS BANDS: Glutes & Core - floor work & stretch, 22mins. Wow, GS Legs got me good. My legs were quivering and I only managed 3 of those slo mo lunges and I was sweating like crazy. I used lighter weights too, ‘cause I wanted to focus on going lower and re-imprinting my form. Good stuff. DEBRA BONO: Cardio Explosion (step segments 2 & 3, stretch, 25mins). I wanted to work on these segments since I was all over the place last time I did this workout. Much better. Still very enjoyable and a nice addition to my library.
P.M. Yv2: WISI
25. Rockout Knockout + Heavy Bag Bonus Premix, 65mins + DEBRA BONO: Cardio Explosion, 15mins. My triceps and lower body are so sore. I was hoping that if I kept moving that I wouldn’t have DOMS. I used my new Cathe boxing gloves with ROKO and my hands/wrists were so sweaty when I took the gloves off. Eeek. I started the 2nd half of Cardio Explosion and then my DVD player froze after 15 minutes and I didn’t want to take the time to reset and continue. I have the 2nd part down and will do the full workout next week. ASAS - I think you’ll like the Debra Bono workout. I’m sure you’ll take the time to preview first, unlike me. The 2nd half may take a time or two but the cueing and pace are good, for learning the choreagraphy. I like the music too.
26. GYM STYLE: Back, Shoulders & Biceps + RWH: Low Impact Hiit One + ZUMBA JTP: Zumba Live. I was glad the time on the DVD case was wrong, the actual workout is 52 minutes, not 62. The back work didn’t feel long enough compared to GS chest. I love the rep speed, great for feeling the burn and I love that Cathe used the band for a lot of the shoulder exercises. I love Zumba JTP Cardio Party but I prefer the Zumba Live (very similar) because the focus is Beto, and almost no verbal cueing. I don’t like some of Tonya comments in Cardio Party. I wish Cardio Party had a music only option. I love that Zumba Live has kids in the audience,working out with their parents; love seeing that.
28. ROB GLICK: Hi/Lo Fusion (v) - I started this workout a couple of months ago but was lacking focus so stoped 2 minutes into it. Today, I continued and hit the back chapter until I got each combo before moving on to the next combo. So, a 49 minute workout took me 78 minutes to complete. Fun, so can’t wait to do this again. Rob starts with a base move and then he layers on quickly and then adds pivots and quick direction changes.

28. rest day…
29. GYM STYLE: Chest & Triceps, 41mins + ZUMBA: Zumba Max 1. I only did the 16, 14, and 12 reps drop set push-ups. Did 2 sets of chest press/flyes which was perfect!
30. ZUMBA: Power + ROB GLICK: Hi/Lo Fusion. Love! Sore chest/triceps this morning. I rarely am sore so it is good that GS is hitting the muscles in different ways. I really want a squat rack for heavy lower body. Off to look. Also nailed Hi Lo Fusion this time, so much fun.
31. GYM STYLE: Legs (standing only) + Lean Legs & Abs (Chair, firewalker, floor, stretch). P.M. Yv2: WISI

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts